The Pental Pal

Pre- Author's Note:

So I kinda know pental is supposed to be pentel of the brand. But knowing that, I still made it as the title of my book. I was thinking of other names, I looked up pen pal on Wattpad. And there are a lot of books called it, so I decided to change it. Make it more unique.

I don't really know what made me start this book. I just thought it might be a good story. The chapters will only be of each letter for each person. Make sure to look at the dates of when the letters were written. It takes about 2-4 days for them to get the mail. This is my first time writing a letters book, that came out weird. I mean where it's just letters of two people talking.

I hope you like The Pental Pal. It will be a cute story, of love, humor and secrets. I'm getting pretty excited now.

This is me 2014, I already finished the book. This is my most popular book and my pride of my works. I really really hope you enjoy the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'm putting this up for the Wattpad Prize14 and hopefully it gets a prize. But honestly, I don't care about the prize. I only want my story to be put out there. So when you finish this book, you'll think about it time to time as 'that one book you read that's author had the weirdest name...' Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy, and see you in the other side.

Living to write,

RubixCube89201