Letter Eleven: Lizzy Teschler

November 19

Dear Will,

Yes, I think it does count with the Hoover Dam experience. But I should be the one, envying you. It must be beautiful and warm everyday there, while it's cold and dull here in England. And yes, I've gotten the pictures that you sent me. I had to bit my lip to keep from laughing. Your principal's face looks so priceless! I wish I could have been there, don't you think, Willy? Were you the one who took those pictures? They were really good, you could be a professional. 

I hate Aldridge Dawson, but he's sadly a worthy rival. Ever since we were young we've been challenging each other in everything. Races, building sandcastles, reading, tests, grades, everything! And he's always a sore loser since he always loses to me. 

I really don't mean to brag, my school is one of the top private schools in London. Every lesson is a challenge, a new topic each weak, weekly tests and quizzes. It's not easy, but I have the highest GPA in the school. We usually have hot dogs and hamburgers, some chips and pudding for lunch. But we also need to eat vegetables since a lot of the main foods are unhealthy, whatever. What they should have in the menu is cookie butter in my opinion. And I don't think of it as weird that you don't skip out your class so you could write to me. Honestly, I think of it as really sweet. 

Sincerely,

Lizzy