Blank Letter Treatment Part 1

April 16

For once William was actually dreading for English. But he always dread for every class he went, so there wasn't that much of a difference. He and Lizzabeth had a huge fight when they were writing to each other. And now that he thought about it, it's pretty weird having a fight in a letter the first place. Talk about hate mail, right?

Ever since the fight, Lizzabeth has been sending him blank pieces of paper. At first he was annoyed that she would actually gave him the silent treatment like this. And if Ms. Rhodes were to find out she would fail him and tell her boyfriend, Mr. Benson. But William decided to keep his mouth shut and tell her to reply to him. But weeks went by and she still didn't reply (yes, he happen to know that rhymed), and now he'sjust worried. 

He tread in a slow pace to English. He didn't want to class fully knowing he'll be receiving another blank piece of paper. Then a thought bubbled into his mind. He could always skip, but something at the back of mind is telling him he can't.

Devil Will: Just ditch, you don't care anyway. She's just like any other girl. Go back to the life you used to live. (Goes up in flames with evil laughter)

Angel William: No, William, go to class. You promised her you'll finish school. She'll reply soon, just give her time. (Vanishes leaving with church choir music)

He shook his head, I'm going insane. 

Heading to class, that annoying idiot, Eddie Anderson popped beside him.

"Hey, Willy, my man!" Eddie exclaimed as if they were friends. As if.

"First of all, it's Will," He growled. "Not Willy, not William. Just Will. And I am not your man." 

Eddie held his hands up in defense. "Sorry, man. I just thought that since your girl calls you Willy, I thought I could too."

William glared at Eddie. "She is not my girl."

He raised an eyebrow. "You guys had a fight?"

William turned away and kept on walking. "No."

"I take that a yes."

"I said no."

"What was it about?"

"Nothing."

"Someone left the lid of the peanut butter jar?"

"No."

"She's into some other guy?"

William grabbed Eddie and slammed him against the lockers. He lifted Eddie up by the collar, his feet barely touching the ground. Bystanders flinched at the sudden action. And like most bystanders do, they walk away pretending they didn't see anything. Eddie had the nerve of wearing a weak smile.

"So it's that, huh?"

He glared at Eddie. But suddenly let go of his collar. He wasn't in a mood to start a fight, he wasn't in a mood for anything. 

"Just leave me the hell alone." William growled before he turned to head class.

"I can't."

William turned, his eyes widening. "What?"

Eddie shrugged pathetically with a crooked grin. "I just can't."

"And why not?"

"As pathetic as this may sound, you need a friend Will, an amigo. And I'm here to take the job." He held out his arms as if he was expecting a hug.