Blank Letter Treatment Part 2

Lizzabeth's drink slipped out of her hand, and it slashed all over the sidewalk. But she didn't care. She didn't care about the spiteful glares people gave her. Or how much pounds sterling she wasted. She only cared about the scene that was happening right in front of her.

Ezekiel and a girl snogging.

A million emotions raced into Lizzabeth. Hate, hurt, confusion, embarrassment. Her eyes started to get watery, her whole body was trembling in anger. Soon she couldn't control her own actions. She yanked Ezekiel and the girl away from each other, and she slapped him. 

Everyone was silent. The atmosphere was heavy, anyone could feel it a mile away. Lizzabeth stood there, glaring at Ezekiel, her heart hurts each time it pounded. It took Ezekiel to process what had just happened. His hand reached his cheek that had a red hand mark on it, feeling a painful sting. He was bit pissed off that Lizzabeth had to learn it this way. But it's better than nothing. 

"Why?" Lizzabeth demanded, her voice cracking. 

"I know you and that William bloke are in item. And don't even dare trying to deny it." Ezekiel said.

"B-but what is this then?" She asked, motioning to the girl.

Lizzabeth watched in horror as Ezekiel wrapped his arm around the girl. The girl, proud of this, wrapped her arms around Ezekiel, proving that he's hers. Lizzabeth studied the girl, model like features and dazzling red hair. She then realized who she was.

"You're Bonnibell Adler, that girl who was snogging with Mr. Ramirez."

Bonnibell stuck her nose up, angered that's how she was recognized. "Yes, but that was only just a rumor. To cover up that I was in item with Ezekiel."

And to think that Lizzabeth felt sorry for her because of that rumor.

"I honestly pity you a bit." Bonnibell continued. "That you would have to find out this way. But I mostly pity poor Ezekiel, for having to pretend to fancy you all this time."

Lizzabeth stared at Ezekiel in disgust. "You've been cheating on me? Since when, why?"

"I only courted you for a dare, to get you as fast as an American boy would court a girl. But you wouldn't even let me go on second base." Ezekiel said with a shrug.

"You disgust me, you both do," realizing what he meant and looking at the two. Lizzabeth took a deep breath, trying to calm down. "Well at least I still have my dignity. Now if you'll excuse me."

She shoved past them, walking down the street. Walking as fast as she could away from the both of them. She clenched her fists, trying to hold her tears. Why did this happen to her, why? She lost her friends. Her first love was nothing but a joke. What did she do to deserve this?

Lizzabeth picked up her pace. She started to speed walk, jog, then it turned to running. She was racing down the street, trying to get far away from here as possible. She started to slow down, already getting tired. She was never the athletic type. And it's hard running in high heels, let that be a lesson to her. Lizzabeth slumped down into a bus stop bench. She'll just take the bus home. There she'll receive the lecture from her parents on how they were right and she was wrong about Ezekiel. Then Lizzabeth will stay at home the next few days during her mourning period, eating ice cream and crying her eyes out.

Mostly eating ice cream.

"Lizzabeth?"

Lizzabeth looked up and the first thing was the car in front of me. It was a small two-seater car. She didn't recognized the car, but she did find it a bit cute. Reminding her a bit of a bumper car. The window rolled down and she saw who the driver was.