Letter Nineteen: Liz Teschler

January 11

Dear Willy,

You won't be laughing once snow goes down your back. And no, the London Bridge hasn't fallen down since it's been relocated to Lake Havusa City, Arizona. Get your facts straight, William. And there's a few rumors in my school ever since I got that cookie butter jar from you. But they go away since everyone knows I have Ezekiel. 

You would never guess what he did over winter break! I wake up early in the morning to find it was snowing. I quickly got dressed and went outside to take a picture of the snow for you. You told me that you've never seen real snow before, but you should at least have a picture of it in London. It's not as good as any of your pictures, but at least I tried. Well I saw that there were a snowman and woman at the front yard, holding hands. I walked over to it and found that there were cookie butter jars surrounding them. Then Ezekiel popped behind them and pulled me in for a kiss. It was so romantic, and he was the reason the cookie butter jars were out of stock. Isn't he so romantic? Ever since, I had a smile on my face that I couldn't wipe off even if I tried. 

What about you, Will? Is there a special someone in your life?

Sincerely, 

Lizzabeth