Letter Twelve: Will Patier

November 23

Dear Liz,

Sorry, I called or wrote Lizzy by mistake. I guess I was too excited that I didn't notice I wrote that. And don't call me Willy, the only one who calls me that is Mitch when he's giving me a wet willie. I mean, if you want to call me that, I'm fine with it. You let me call you Liz and all, so you could call me Willy.

Yeah, I did take those pictures. You really liked them? I have Photography as an elective, that's the class I least ditch. I've always thought of being a professional photographer, but it's a stupid dream. 

I don't really know what the lessons are like in my school, all I know is that they're boring. I usually just ditch or sleep through it. And you get pudding in your school, I bet you even get the lunch for free. We have to pay for a food. There's a food truck at the courtyard and I usually eat pizza or burgers there, then buy myself a soda. But it must suck for the whole vegetable thing.

I was wondering, how come you're even in this program? From what I know about you, you're really smart and all. And you can't possibly join this for the fun of it. I know I'm certainly not. Well not really I mean. It's nice talking to you. Just not the whole program in total. No, I don't mean it like that either. Your get what I'm saying, right? I like talking to you, just not being forced to do this writing thing, I rather we text each other if we could. Yeah, that's what I mean.

Sincerely,

Will