Styles Triblets (Harry/Marcel/Edward Styles, Larcel bromance)

A/N So my other book is a fail so yeah here's another one

So I guess I'm 1/3 of the Styles triplets. I'm Marcel, the embarrassment to society. Unlike my brothers. They are so popular with there tattoos and girlfriends. We only really saw Edward around twice a week, the rest of the time no one knew where on Earth he was. Harry most likely will have parties at home, which normally ended up with me lying in bed at half past four in the morning while listening to this heavy metal music being played downstairs.

I'm not really a party person. That's what I say anyway. The truth is I have around 4 friends, Leeroy who has been my friend for ages and is amazing, Jimmy my marketing buddy, by the way that's my job, Eliza this girl who doesn't really do much , shes just there ,  and Harvey and Johnny the Studio Executives for where I work they are around forty buy who cares.  

At the moment I'm doing the best compared the the other two. Edward has a part time job at Super Dry, what he spends most of his money on drink, tattoos and piercings. We are complete opposites, I'm kind of glad in a way. Nearly his whole body is covered in tattoos of the most weirdest thing, he even has a unicorn, he says the artist had heard him wrong, I could tell he was lying. He got kicked out of our school last week, the teachers thought he was a disgrace to everyone, though if you ask any student at Cheshire School for Boys I'm the disgrace, just because I wear glasses and sweaters and don't have many friend's. I mean that's not my choice.

Harry is nearly as bad as Edward but I see more of Harry if that's bad or good I don't know, at school he is normally the one who picks on me. Yeah my brother is my bully. I'm just the schools laughing stock, I'm use to it, I've been at this school for 7 years. Anyway, back to Harry, he has no piercings unlike Edward but has lots of pointless tattoos I don't know what they like about them to be honest. He is trying to get money for singing, he is alright at it but singing in our local pub doesn't make you famous.

- At school -

"Marcel" A guy shouted at me. I wasn't frightened I knew his voice from anywhere as he was my guy best friend.

"Leeroy" I called back slamming my locker and seeing his blonde hair. I smile. He was wearing bright pink jean shorts with a baby blue tank top and a darker blue jean jacket. His brown eyes were twinkling, something must have happened.

"Guess what, guess what guess what" he shouted jumping up and down like a bouncy ball. I chuckled he looked so excited.

"Liams moving out so you have a bed room to your self ?" Liam was Leeroys brother, he's alright better then my brothers. He's friends with Harry I find it a bit weird but yeah. Leeroy stopped jumping and starred at me.

"No stupid Mr. Horan excepted me to be the choreographer of his company" Leeroy clapped and did a dance routine. I clapped as people gathered then I went back to my locker mot to see anyone. I was to late, I got a drink in the back of my neck dripping down my back it was so cold I tried to ignore it but everyone was laughing, "Aww poor Marcey wanna run to your mummy ?" I looked over at my bother who was holding a coke bottle.

"Fuck you Harry you bastard we're brothers what the fucks wrong with you Dick head" I screamed then ran to the boys bathroom. I was so angry I've had enough of Harry, I've had enough of being picked on because I was an "easy" target. They are just pricks. I was so angry I punched the wall making a dent, I knew the school was weak. I heard trainers rubbing on the floor. I looked around and Leeroy was looking at me like I was some monster. I looked at the dent again the ran out, I should be happy, Leeroy has got a massive opportunity and everyone's focused on me. No I hate it, I wish I could just go to another world where I had the girlfriend and I threw drinks on Harry and his other friends.

I walked out the school running fast I could, I ran straight past my house stopping at the abandoned park, I always go here like my second home, there's a water fountain and I wash my hair getting the gel out of it, my hair went curly and bouncy. I chucked my glasses to the floor and left them there, everything was blurry but I couldnt care less.

I sat on the rusting swing my hair drying. I hated being picked on so for the last year I've been going to the gym I told my mum and dad I was studying with Leeroy, they never asked more then that. No one cares for me, well Leeroy might. My family doesn't, they love Harry because he's chasing his dream and is the youngest twin, so even though we were born at the same hour he still gets all the attention. Edwards the oldest, I'm the middle, and I fucking hate it. Edward always teases me because I'm younger then him, Harry pretends he's older at school. My parents don't like Edward either but he's never really home so it doesn't really matter to be honest. 

I hear something creaking. It's coming from right next to me. I look and there's a guy. He has light blue eyes and brown hair. He's wearing a vest top what really suits him as he has muscles. He smiles at me. I really recognise it. I somehow know this guy. "Hi" he says very chirpy, I can see through it though. "Im Louis 'The Tommo' Tomlinson" he says in a weird accent. I laugh properly. Wait Tomlinson he's Jonny's son. I knew I recognised him.

"I'm Marcel Styles I know your dad Jonny" I say, he gives me a weird look and laughs, what's so funny, I mean its not normal to find a boy sitting next to you at an abandoned park with the same surname as your boss. Louis continues to laugh at me, he isn't on the swing anymore, he is standing up walking backwards. Suddenly there's a crunch. My glasses.

"Oh sorry mate are they yours" He asked me I nod slowly. Mums gonna be way pissed. I think he would tell I was worried because he came over and patted my back. "If you want you can come round mine, Uncle Jonny is probably there he normally is" He says grabbing my hand. He pulls me as he is stronger then me.

"Um Louis.... Can we go to the gym.... I can't-t miss my session with Zayn, my coach." I say fiddling with my fingers, if I don't go today I would have to do extra tomorrow. Zayn is a nice couch, he mostly teaches me boxing, jump rope and weight lifts. I do some other stuff but there the main things o focus on. I'm best at boxing as Harry use to let me tag along when he had classes when we were 10.

"Come round mine and I will give you some shorts and a vest instead of doing it in your school clothes. I will get my dad to wash them so you have something to wear tomorrow. Also I'll take you to school just beware I've got told I'm crap at driving by a lot of people" He tells me still smiling. He has a nice smile and his voice is just so happy. "Wait take of your jumper" Louis says. I take my school sweater of trying not to crease it. There is still the wet patch what must look like I've been sweating not my bastard brother tipping water over me. "Wow El's goin to like you more then me" he frowns I don't know if "El" is his sister or girlfriend. I looked at his body because I didn't look before and suddenly saw he had tattoos he's were cool though there was a stick man on a skateboard. I smiled at it with the word 'opps' next to it.

"Who's El" I asked poking him like a teenage girl. I giggled as well god I'm so weird. "Eleanor is my girlfriend she lives with me and my dad." He says and drags me off to his house

A/N if anyone is reading this I will update tomorrow hopefully. There is only Larcel bromance. Sorry there's mistakes and thanks for reading and there will be more Edward and Eliza and Larcel bromance thanks again