Chapter 11

A/N

Hi, thanks for reading and voting, nearly 2K. It might not sound much but surprised at it. Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been doing normal people stuff.... Maybe. Anyway if any of you are interested Pass Me By - R5 is freaking awesome and if you haven't heard it cheak it out, now moving to the story......

***** 1 week later *****

Marcels POV

I was going back to school today. I was terrified I mean what will people think. I told Leeroy a couple of days ago and he said he would never leave me again, except if he gets to tour with 5 Seconds Of Summer. He has a massive crush on Michael Clifford. It's quite funny when he has a fangirl attack when I took him to one of there concerts a year ago. Anyway I am really nervous because I don't know what will happen. I mean my brother will be there who beats the shit out of me. Yeah nothing to be scared of really. I pat my hair making sure it won't fall out. I patted my trousers down so they were straight and pulled down my polo. I looked out the window though and realised it was raining. Fuck you English weather. I pulled out my coat, what was going to crinkle my shirt, and zipped it up. I heard some creaking and turned around seeing Edward there.

"Good luck Marcel" He said smiling slightly. It was his first day being by himself after being home, he seemed fine but I was so scared something bad was going to happen like someone was going to break in and he wouldn't be able to defend himself. He asked me to stop panicking. He was really annoyed at me but I want him safe.

"Good luck too Eddy" I said putting on my hood opening the front door. He didn't say anything after that. I walked outside. It was quite windy but the rain wasn't that heavy. My hood kept falling down so I ended up holding it most of the way there. As I made my way up to the school entrance I saw Harry's car sitting there. I sighed and walked in getting stares from people what made me feel uncomfortable. I took my key out of my bag and unlocked my locker. It had some pieces of paper in it what I guess are letters what I normally chuck in there. I put some of my books in there and walked to my first lesson.

****** LUNCH ******

I went to sit down with Leeroy and Eliza. There's a person sitting with them there back facing me. They had brown hair and was wearing a jean jacket from what I could see. I walked faster to see the mysterious person, not knowing what to except. Lee saw me and waved at me to say he's here. I just smiled getting closer. I sat down in my place next to the person and looked up. Fuck.

What the fuck is Louis doing here? No this can't be happening. No.

"Hi Marc" He said smiling. I thought he went to collage. What is he doing? "Can I quickly talk to you?" he asks. I shock my head and he frowns. I was not risking being alone with him. Awkwardness filled the table as everyone started eating.

"Why didn't you tell me Harry was your brother?" Eliza asked stabbing her pasta with a spork. She said it a bit too loudly and the table next to us heard.

"Harry Styles is the nerds brother? What?" James shouted, he was the goalie in the schools football team and knew Harry quite well.

Harry walked in at that point and everyone's eyes were just flicking from me to him. My brother looked so angry, if looks could kill I would be long gone. "Its okay" Louis whispered, there voice made me shiver how close it was. He draped small circles on my knee. I was angry at him but he relieved me for now.

The room had gone deadly silent and all eyes were on us. This was not going to end well. I looked away from the younger triplets gaze as Louis squished himself past me, a bit to close to his 'stuff' if you asked me. He just stood there guarding me. I felt so useless. Everything was still silent and I saw some people had there phones out filming. "Smith why would you make up this lie?" He shouts walking across to the table I was at his battered brown boots hitting the floor. I stood up pushing Louis out of the way. We were both close breathing on eachother, he looked at me, I could tell that if Edward was here he would have just punched me already as he would have some kind of whisky in him.

"Its not a lie" I spit on him, having some confidence I only get with Zayn, I could feel myself bubbling over, my eyes getting dark, Harry was doing the same, shoving his curles out of his face. He smirked at me while shooting a death glare, I could feel the whole canteen stare as the popular kid beats up the schools nerd.

"Of course it is bastard, I would prefer to die then be related to you" Well that stung. I heard someone laugh, making it into a cough. I rolled my eyes, throwing my glasses to the floor. I starred at him more grinning showing my dimples.

"Then go die, no one wants you" I say punching his ribs. He bent over his eyes full of pain. I laughed. Victory. I feel bad though he is my brother. But he has tortured me for most of my life. He came back up, his eyes had gone black and venomous, his face red, his muscles all tensed.

"At least mum and dad liked me" He scoffed, his hand came to my face but stopped. It hurt he couldn't say that. He couldnt say our parents didn't like me. I know they liked Harry more but they still liked me, right? He began walking off towards the door. I sighed and opened my mouth, I was going to regret this but oh well.

"Yeah, well why did you kill them then?" I said tears running down my face, I couldn't help this. "Why did they die and not you?" I screamed as most of the school starred at me in pure shock. "No one wants you, and your to vain to see that" I screamed again letting all my anger out. I needed to. I have had enough of him being so amazing and so talented, so perfect. I've tried my hardest to do that and failed. I ran out of school, I jumped the gate and ran to my peace place. The Park. I got stung by tons of nettles but I couldn't care, I couldn't see much as I had no glasses and too many tears.

I went to the fountain and made my hair, and clothes, wet. My top felt uncomfortable so I took it off. I got out my pencil case and got out my scissors and cut them to make shorts. I cried more as I sat down on the cement making it a darker shade of gray. I picked up my bag and found the necklace I took everywhere, I don't wear it often I just like it with me. I opened the triangle of the metal to see the three pictures. One of me, Edward and Harry as toddlers playing with eachother, one of our parents hugging and one of all of us. I want THIS family back, not the one o have now. I held the small triangle to my heart, letting the tears flow down me. I soon felt someone's breath on my neck.

"It will be okay" He muttered in my ear.

A/N Yeah sad.I haven't edited it so sorry. I didn't know what to do so I hope you liked, please vote of comment, it means everything to me guys. See you next time cheekers.