Chapter 8

A/N Thanks for reading and voting, sorry I haven't updated much I've been going through a lot at the moment so sorry I have been busy but here you go.

*Two weeks later*

Marcel's POV

I looked at a photo in the entrance hall way and stroked it. I looked at it again as a tear went down my face. I slid down the wall remembering. A week ago not that long though it seems like it was been years. I already missed them. My parents aren't dead anyway there in paradise having the time of there life doing dirty things. I smile slightly at my thought though I struggled, I haven't smiled a lot this past this last week, school had let me and Harry have the next two weeks off to 'grieve'. It annoys me though, I mean I will never see my fucking parents again and they want me to go to school, fuck them I have a job, and they understand, all I have to do is think of ideas to promote whoever and send them to Harvey, not that difficult, school means actually going somewhere, also I am worrying about leaving Edward, he is in a wheelchair where he will spend the rest of his life in, the doctors think. I don't believe them though I know Ed he is strong and will pull through, he is having physio, but everytime he gets up he collapses he has no feeling in his legs, he hit a nurve and disconnected it, basically his legs have been dislocated from his brain. He was top of his game now he's at his lowest. I feel bad, more then bad really I don't know how to describe it. It was my fault like always. We'll done Marcel fucked up someone else's life. I felt wetness on my face and realised I was crying. I'm such a whimp. A pathetic, useless douche bag who always fucks things up. I get up straightening my creased clothes from sitting on the floor. I walk upstairs into my bedroom. I look at the white wooden door and open it. I slowly walk to my sink and pick up the piece of metal sitting there. I roll my sleeves up, my tears coming heavier. I look at my arm, all scared and red. I got the sharp object again and scraped it into my arm. Red poison coming out. I hate the fact that I can walk it should be me, I have no life ahead of me I'm a fail. I scrap it again more liquid coming out. I frown at my self, something isn't right, I don't feel right. I turn round to see a pair of dark green eyes starring at me. Oh fuck. I roll down my sleeve and barge my way round Harry and ran out my bedroom, I heard feet after me and my pace quickened. I looked into the lounge, Edward sitting there helplessly. I know he wanted to do something, he was shuffling to his wheelchair from his position on the sofa. I wanted to help him so bad but I left the house slamming the door. I heard no one behind me so I stopped on the next street thinking where to go. Leeroy hates me so that's one option out the way, though I had nothing else. I thought of going to Louis' house but I couldn't. Last time I saw him he told me he hated me and how useless. I walked down into some overgrown forest seeing the park behind. I crept over and thankfully it was empty. I opened the creaking gate rushing in. A splash of water dripped down my face and a couple other followed. Just like England to rain. I went over to the rusting slide sitting under it crying, all along the metal slide there was writing, most were swear words or sexual words and phrases what kind of made me feel grossed out. What if people, you know, did it under the slide. I put my thought into the back of my head. There were some names. RIKER LYNCH was there, I had heard of him I think he went to my school. Tyler+Marcus was there in a love heart. (A/N sorry love Myler) I grinned, I wonder if it was Dr. Oakley. At the bottom I saw something in little writing, Marc turn around. I was stunned by this. I mean who is called Marc and how does this person know he will be there. I looked up again and saw a graffiti tag, I let my fingers trace round it to see if it made sense. As I traced it I figured out it was a number. Today's date. Why was it there? Why was today important? I looked at my finger and realised the marker had come off. I heard creaking but I knew it was the wind, I was alone, like I always was. I layed down on the hard cement floor, my legs getting wet. I looked up and there was a wipe board. I looked up, it said something, but my glasses were dirty so I cleaned them with the hem of my shirt and looked again.

*Why are you here?* it said scruffy. I didn't know the writing and kept my eyes up. The owner wiped it off and wrote something else.

*I know the reason but say something I need your voice* I was scared. Was it some pedo? Was it someone pulling a prank? I wasn't bothered I just layed there. The person sighed but I didn't catch on.

*Can I ask you something?* I felt so shocked, I don't even know who this person is. I sat up and curled in a ball. I heard a jump and saw some rolled up black jeans coming over. I closed my eyes rocking back and fourth scared as hell.

"Marcel, come with me" A sad voice whispered. I knew the voice well, it is normally so chirpy. I kept rocking. I felt his touch on my body and it felt good, not sexually or anything, it just calmed me down. Louis' blue eyes stared at me giving we a weak smile while grabing onto my hand and pull me up. "Marcy, you are coming with me" He said pulling me up, I was scared but excited, I mean someone saying you have to follow them you would probably hit them and run away, but I have a weird connection with him, I don't know. I can trust him a lot. He pulled me up and dragged me out off the park and into the street pulling me to my house. Harry opened the door looking at me. I think some how the little bastards planned this. I walked into the living room and sat there awkwardly till I decided to speak.

"What?" I asked looking at my straight trousers like they were the only thing that existed. I got out of my trace and feel the three boys starring at me. I looked at them, all three covered in pointless tattoos, Edward the most. I shuffled into the corner of my sofa feeling uncomfortable. I don't want to be here, no one understands. There's no point I can't do anything with out one of them taking notice, well in the last 2 weeks Harry still treats me as his punching bag but I'm use to it. I haven't heard Edward's voice in the last week until now.

He pushed his way over in his wheelchair, he gives me an unexpected hug and muttered in my ear, "I love you, it wasn't your fault" I shock my head as fresh tears began to fall. Edward was so awkward at hugging so let go so Louis walked over and sat down next to me just putting his arm round my shoulder. I have no idea where Louis came from and why he's being so nice but I just enjoy the moment.

A/N I don't know what's happening to this story so sorry. If you wanna vote or comment of just stick around for the next chapter THANKS in advance byeeeeee