Chapter 4

A/N Thanks for 150+ views love you guys, this is in Marcels POV if you get confused

As I watched him fall to the ground I bent over and tried to pick him up. A tear was going down my face, this was my fult I should have went up to my bed room not gone in the lounge, I shouldn't even be here I should be dead no one would care. Harry should just kill me, he's hurt me enough already. Harry went up to our brother and he touched his face looking at me. I slapped his hand off Edward. That was the first time I touched him in a while. He can't touch Ed, not because of what he's done, because he doesn't care. Harry is like a prick he couldn't care about anyone, the only thing that matters in Harry's world was his reputation, if he lost that he would be nothing.

"I'm sorry" Harry mumbled at me, I wasn't sure if it was a 'why the fuck did you slap your perfect amazing brother as I can beat the shit out of you' or a 'I'm so sorry for being mean and making your life a living hell' I ignored it anyway and called the ambulance again. "I'm sorry for what I've done to you, I'm sorry about everything I'm just confused" What the actual fuck Harry Ed Styles, what's he playing at, he might have just killed my whole family except me, and he think he can apologise by saying sorry? Fuck no, he's a fucktard who is so arrogant and stuck up he doesn't even realise what he does to other people.

"No Harry, get the fuck out off this house you dickhead and get a fucking life, you don't belong to this family all you do is torture us, your just a retard who has no bloody respect, I don't need your apologies, look what you've done you've made mum and dad be put in the fucking hell place you've made your own brother put poison in his body what might kill him and you don't give a bloody fuck, you couldn't care less about him, also because of you you've made me loss Louis the only person who understood me so go piss of and fuck yourself" I shouted going bright red, I ment every word and proud of what I said, he started cry like bloody Niagara Falls and looked at Ed again. He looked at his arm with the unicorn on it and smiled a bit. "What the fucks wrong with you?" I ask, slapping him round the face. He takes of his top and shows he his back, the exact unicorn was there, how comes Ed said it was a mistake if Harry has it aswell. Next to the mystical creature was 'LT' I looked at him confused, I didn't understand what it ment was it an old girlfriend, a old friend?

"Louis Tomlinson" He mutters answering my question. Wait is that Louis, why would he have it tattooed on him. "Marcel its the Louis you know he's your bosses nephew. He was my best friend, he's always so happy and perky. When he left he tore a piece of my heart out and I changed I guess, I'm sorry Marcel" Harry says still crying, I never knew that, what? I'm really confused, I can't forgive him but maybe we could try to be nice. A bang came from the door and Harry went and answered it, Tyler and Dan came in with a stretcher.

"Marcel we told you he wasn't allowed alcohol for 6 weeks this is really bad oh god Dan get Caspar so we can lift him up and he can hold the stretcher, boys you have to drive to the hospital as this is to serious for you boys. And hunny you might want to get that checked out" Tyler said pointing to Harry's cut along his arm, as Dan walked out getting this Caspar guy. Me and Harry walked out in silence letting the paramedics get Edward. I pick up the keys as Harry had just been in an accident. He looks at me his tears still running down his face.

"Can I drive" Harry whispered. Of course Harry, because you being in an accident around 2 hours ago gives me so much faith and your crying I mean you want to kill me as well you little fucktard. "I didn't cause the accident, mum was driving I was in the back, the car flipped on its side" He said quietly, he could have said that earlier couldn't he? If he said it wasn't his bloody fault Edward would probably be driving right now. I hate driving but I don't trust my brother. I'm still shocked really I mean him and Louis were friends, then why was Louis so scared of him?

"Harry I was talking to Louis in a park, when he found out I was related to you he freaked out. Why?" I asked truly concerned, I was still mad at him but having a go at him will make this situation worse then it is. I put the key in ignition and and pull out the drive way. I can feel my brother staring at me. I hear him sob to himself. I continue our journey to the hospital trying to concentrate on the road. I saw a sign for the hospital and glad we were close. I smiled, Harry was still sobbing as an ambulance passed us with a blonde guy driving, I think it was Edwards.

"What he was scared. Oh no this isn't good. No. Louis can't be scared no this is bad. Marc this is really bad" He said crying loudly as I parked up on.the rectangular white lines. Harry opened the door and jumped out, I pulled the key out and locked the vehicle. I really want to know what happened between them two as something isn't right, I would never ask Harry that question though. I live in fear of Harry, he's my younger brother and very unpredictable. He could be all nice and like a normal brother one minute then beat the shit out of me the next. I think he's Bipolar. I look at the building and it brings back memories, not good ones of course. One time I came here because I had broken my nose, well Harry punched me, but to the doctors I had to make some excuse, like the time I sprained my wrist because Harry was beating me up but had to say I caught a rounders ball wrongly. I hate my brother so fucking much but at the same time I love him, I'm so fucked up but at the moment my parents a Ed need me and they come first to me.

A/N sorry kinda short. Thanks for reading and.please keep reading and if you wanna vote of comment or whatever feel free to. Okay bye