Chapter 10

A/N Thanks for 1.4k guys that's like amazing and wow. Hope you still like this.

****** Marcels POV ******

What the fuck was that. Louis Tomlinson kissed me. Fuck no. I'm as straight as a ruler. Well the bendy ones you get in Tesco, they annoy me because Leeroy always bent mine too much and it was never straight. I'm bi sexual and if you got a problem then I don't know really know, maybe try pissing off. Shock was going through my body, I don't know if I liked it. Well I refused to. "What the fuck you little bastard, you can't just fucking kiss me you manwhore, you can't just fucking steel my first kiss fucktard" I screamed running away. I decided to go to the near by Costa bar and ordered a large coffee. I payed for it then sat down on one off there brown sofas. It was for from the widow so Louis wouldn't see me. I slid down slowly slurping the hot liquid. It felt like some kind of pain relief. I closed my eyes the strong smell of coffee filling up my senses. I sipped it again then I felt a tap on my shoulder, I guessed it was Louis so I ignored him. I'm not sure what I actually said to him, and even if it made sense, the words just slipped of my tounge. Louis didn't go away but decided to sit next to me. Then i smelt strong Lynx body spray and smiled. I knew that smell from anywhere. "Leeroy" I screamed hugging the blonde boy. He smiled and hugged me back.

"Marcel!!! Sorry if you thought I was ignoring you but my bosses clients loved me so much that I got to go around England for a month." He squealed. I smiled, properly, glad that he was happy. "So what's happened at school? Harry done anything? I think you should tell people about your secret, it would be so funny. Also have they let Edward come back or is he permanently banned? What have your parents said about it?" He asked to quickly. When he mentioned Ed I stiffened up. He doesn't know. Or my parents being....... Yeah. I tear slipped down my face. I was unsure of the expression on his face, it seemed blank, his eyes had gone dull and he looked down. I put the cup to my lips and drank it.

"Leeroy.... We-well you..... Erm see...... th-that my...... erm...... Ed....." I stumbled. I had no clue what to say, I just sat there crying my eyes out. My glasses got covered in tears, but I kept them on. He put his arm around me and as I was short I leaned into him. It was quite relaxing and my tears became less frequent but still some slipped.

"Marcel what's happened. Is it Harry? Has he taken it to far? I will crush that bastard of a brother if he has" He said letting go showing of his new muscles, what were bigger then last time I saw him, I guess being a dancer on tour is good for muscles but Harry has bigger. I giggled a bit though thinking of it. Yes I'm a guy, can't guys giggle?

"H-harry has-hasn't hurt me" I whispered. He looked at me and stroked my free hair. The last week I haven't gelled it back, though at school, my younger brother will punch me if I don't. No one can know we are related. I mean two people from school know, Leeroy and his older brother Liam, and Liam only knows because of his brother. The teachers don't know, to them I'm Marcel Smith. I don't know how my parents actually let Harry do this but sadly they did. And I know Louis knows but he doesn't go to Cheshire for boys, he goes to a local collage. I sighed. Leeroy hugged me again looking down at me. I must seem so weak.

"Marc what's the matter then?" He asked, brown eyes meeting green. I thought of the time when I got told me parents...... Yeah. But I try not to think of it.

"Ed-Edward..... Well.... Erm...... He's kinda....." I couldn't say what had happened it was too painful. And it was my fucking fault for my brother lossing all feeling in his legs. If only I went to my bedroom instead of the fucking lounge. Lee put his finger under my chin making me look into his eyes.

"Everything will turn out fine" H e whispered directly into my ear. If only, everything was just peachy at the moment you know, causing your brother to be disabled for the rest of his life, me being my other brothers walking punching bag ag school, and being an...... Orphan. Fuck my life. "Are you alright?" he asked scruching up his nose.

"Well..... Erm" Here we go again. "You see....... Well....... Somethings kinda happened" I was kinda proud of my self for getting that much out. I'm not sure if I should tell Leeroy anyway. He left me. I mean I kinda left him aswell but still. I took my glasses off and wiped my eyes and slipped them back on.

"Marcy, you don't have to tell me right now, just remember I'm here" He says quietly. I smiled weakly. I snuggled into him, my head on his baby yellow sports jacket. He was warm. Thoughts of Louis had vanished from my mind. And Edward. And my parents. I was focused on not fucking up my friendship with my best friend, who is now back.

A/N Thanks for reading, 1 day till Pass Me By - R5 so excited. Sorry haven't updated for a while, my mum had the week off so made me be social, realised how my family is so annoying. Anyway, if you wanna you can vote and comment!!!! So yeah update soon.