Chapter 7

A/N Thanks for reading and stuff

Louis' POV

I thought why Liam was shocked I was back in town. I mean this is my home he can't ban me, I was quite scared though incase Niall came after me though I could hide he wouldn't see me. I sighed. Niall wouldn't be able to see me anyway. I couldn't help it though. Me and Zayn were just mucking around and Zayn was the person who wanted to direct it at Niall. I tried to stop him, that's one of the reasons I left Cheshire to Doncaster. I hated myself for what I did to Niall, I made him loss his vision by some prank.

FLASHBACK

"Louis its fine its the lights from one of the stages. It won't hurt him" Zayn reassured me again, I normally love pranks but this seems a bit extreme, I was worried about things going wrong this could turn out very bad. We set the strong light in Nialls garage where we were sleeping for the night. We hid it behind a cabinet thin. Zayn laughed and Liam got very worried though after they got to sleep I lifted the heavy light and Zayn pluged it into the wall. It shone, very brightly, it was pointed in Nialls direction. He screamed. He screamed as everyone woke up. Zayn turned the light off as I went to comfort Niall.

"Who's that?" He questioned turning the wrong way. I didn't say a word I wanted to comfort him for as long as possible. Then sirens came closer and walked Niall to the ambulance. Liam shook his head and walked off. It was ment to be a joke guys, nothing bad was ment to happen I ran off to this park Niall lived by. It always seemed to comfort me, it was abandoned and at the back of this forest thing, no one bothered coming anymore. I was making my way through the stinging nettles and to the gate. Then I heard a low mumble. I saw someone sitting on one of the swings. He had wet hair what was curly but gel seemed to be dripping off. He had thick brown rimmed glasses on what seemed to be slipping off his nose. He was holding something in his hand and I could see his wrist bleeding, there there cut up peices off cloth what matched his trousers and shirt, they had blood over them. I wanted to comfort him but if I was him I wouldn't want a stranger knowing my secrets and personal life. I walked way and climbed up a tree and sat there. My phone suddenly shock my whole body nearly making me fall out of the tree.

From: Liam :)

Thanks to you and that other person Niall has lost his vision thanks

I starred at the message for a while, every couple of seconds wiping my tears off my phone screen. This couldn't have happened it was a pointless joke. That's it Liams joking Niall is fine nothing is wrong. I jumped down from the tree and ran home, my mum was standing in our porch waiting for me, anger filling her eyes.

"Louis William Tomlinson you are not stepping in this house you have disgraced the family now grab your bags and get the fuck out" My mum said pointing at my bags then walked inside and slammed the door shut. So it was true, Niall was blind and the news had spread. I picked up my two suitcases and walked to my car. I chucked my bags in the boot and hoped into the drivers seat, I put my seat belt on and started the car up, I drove round the town until I saw a shop. 'Edwards Tatts' the sign said. It looked small and shabby. I parked up on the street and walked in. There was a guy in there with a beanie and tattoos covering his arms. He smiled as it was just him with some loud music playing the the back ground, he had some piercings as well what I noticed.

"Hi I'm Edward Styles, I know you know Harry, don't tell him about this please" He said looking at me. The only thing what looked like Harrys was his green eyes. They were mesmerising. "So what do you want done?" He asks, I've had one tattoo done it was a pair of quotation marks on my wrists, I got them around 4 months ago. I was trying to think when I realised I should be saving my money. Oh well.

"Please can I have a compass, you can choose what way they point" I said this compass will choose my future where ever he does the point is where I will go. I can't stay here guilt will eat me alive if I see him. After an hour he rubs the cream over my newly inked skin, east, of to Yorkshire, I don't know much, I've been to Doncaster to watch a football (soccer) match. It seemed alright so I will go there.

END OF FLASHBACK

I haven't seen Zayn since. I didn't want to come back to Cheshire, but I had no job or anything. I now own a tattoo parlour. Me and Marcel walked back to the park where we sat down on the swings together. Marcels phone started making a wierd noise. "What?" He muttered. "Fuck off" He ended up growling that. "Shit I'm on my way" He said running away. I chased after him for the second time today. He was crying a lot so I took his keys and jumped in his Range Rover. I have a mini cooper so its a lot different. "To the hospital" He said pointing smiling through his sobs. I signed. We drove off together to do something Marc doesn't seem to want to do if that makes sense. We traveled in silence, the only sound was little sobs from the wet haired boy. I sighed again not wanting to go in but I pull up in the car space and we both rushed in seeing what will await us.

A/N not sure if this is long or short so sorry if it is I just like cliffhangers there fun, thanks for reading and voting and to those who comment all of you are great. If you wanna vote comment or just stay tuned for the next chapter, thanks so byeeeeee