Chapter 5

A/N 250+ reads, you make me happy guys so thanks

I rushed in the horrible place looking at the different ward's, until I found A&E. I ran in leaving Harry behind, stopping quickly at reception. "Dr. Oakley told me about you, Marcel?" The brunette assistant asked. I nodded quickly. "Edward is in room 214 down the corridor down there on the right" She said going back to her computer. I heard footsteps running towards me." I looked round to see Harry. I walk to the direction the receptionist said and walked through the wide white corridors. Room 210. Room 212. Room 214. I knocked on the closed door and a blonde guy opened it. Tyler. He. smiled at us sadly. I looked at the white hospital bed. Laying there was my younger brother looking pale and weak with all the wires attached to him. His eyes were closed and his stomach gently rising slowly when he breathed. Somehow he didn't look right here, he was oldest even by a few minutes, he was bravest, fighting everyone who hurt our family except for Harry. Harry could deal with his own problems. The room was silent except for a machine what kept beeping. It was pissing me off. I walked over to the tattooed up guy and carefully looked at him. He had nothing visible on his skin except a couple if scars he had when he was in a fight. He didn't have a top on as wires had to be connected there so all he had was his jeans and underwear. He hadn't moved except for breathing what in a way I'm relieved of. Harry was still standing in the door way looking as misplaced as ever. Tyler had gone out of the small room to get something.

"Harry go see mum and dad I can tell you don't want to be here" I say sitting down on the padded seat next to the my poor brother. He looks down frowning. I think its his thinking face. He looks down again this time at his arm it had stopped bleeding but it was stained and looked very deep. My face still hurts as I was thrown into a brick wall then got punched round the face. Thinking of that made me wonder why I let him be in the same room as me when he should be in a detection centre. I held Eds hand I don't know if it was to comfort him or me. When I was around him I felt safe as I know my brother doesn't like me getting hurt. He doesn't hold it back though. I frowned looking at his closed eyes, he looked like he was sleeping, oh how I wish that was true. I could imagine the pain going through his body. He basically poised him self.

"Okay I'm going to see mum and dad" Harry whispered so I could just about understand him. He walked out leaving me and Edward. I walked to the over side of him when I hear a moan, I look around and he is the only person except from me. The moan came again what started to freak me out when I got to the other side. I put my hand in he's and his hand warped its self round. I smiled at him as Tyler came in with some kind of machine.

"Hi Marcel, oh he's moved don't need this then" he said putting it at the end of the room. "So he's moved his hand, good sign that he will be moving more normally in the next few weeks. Or months" He mumbled the last part. What the fuck no he needs to be ready soon not months, no common Eddy. He made his grumbly sound again and I shook his hand in a way of saying well done. "Yay" Tyler said clapping his hands his American accent sounding really amazing saying that "That is really good, good progress Edward Styles you have a long way to go yet but your getting there, high five Marcel" Tyler said jumping around like a hyperventilating puppy. I don't respond as the door opens and Dan comes in looking angrily at Dr. Oakley. I don't think they like eachother or he thinks the blonde guy is too immature.

"Tyler calm the fuck down there are patient's who are sleeping and don't want to be disturbed. We need to move Mr. Styles to another section as there are people waiting." Dan says taking the brakes of the bed. Two other doctors came in who I didn't recognize and helped out Dan as Tyler and Phil who had came in pushed Edwards equipment stuff. I walked with them trying to keep up with what they were saying, I was glad Im taking biology and medicine for A-Level. I could understand most of what they were saying. We reached a room where they put Eds bed. I walked over to the side where there was another chair. A held he trembling hand as Dan was checking everything. I kept looking thinking of what would be happening if mum and dad never got into the crash, I'm still not sure what made the car tip over. I ignored that thought and saw Tyler walk over to me with a sad smile.

"Marcel?" He asked pulling a chair over. I push my glasses up my nose and look at him in his blue eyes I smile weakly. "Can I quickly talk to you out side 'cause I need to tell you something" He said. I looked at Edward one more time, then I walk out the room with Tyler following me. "So Marcel we've found something out might change your brother's lifestyle" Tyler started. I looked down the corridor nervously. I feel him stare at me. "Marcel, listen" Tyler said snapping his fingers at me. Dan walked passed at that second.

"Tyler don't sass the patients relatives" Dan called glaring at Tyler. He turned a corner and the American started mimicking the English doctor. I laughed lightly trying to make him think of what he was going to say. It scared me a lot, I wanted my brother to be fine. "Dr. Oakley" I muttered making him stop is sassy strop. It was quite funny but right now I needed to be with Ed if he wasn't telling me anything.

"Oh yeah so Marcel" He started my eyes led out tears, he patted my back and whispered in my ear "I'm sorry" then he walked away leaving me in the large empty corridor.

A/N so cliffhanger fun, what's happening with Edward, I know Marcel hasn't seen his parents but Edward has more importance to him. Thank you if your reading your amazing and I hope you meet your idols or just one direction. If you wanna vote or comment feel free, probably 'see' you tomorrow byeeeeeee