Chapter 13

A/N I lied. This is the final chapter guys, sorry this is crap but I don't know how to continue it.

***** Marcels POV *****

"It will be okay" He muttered in my hear. I could feel his breath along the back of my neck. His breath taking eyes meet mine. His glorious sent filling my nostrils. I tried to speak but nothing felt right. The only thing that felt comfortable was the silence so that's how it stayed his tattooed arm warped around mine. I was resting on him and he was resting on the slide. He were on the floor. We were like this for a while until it started to get cloudy.

"I think I should get going" I sniffled standing up brushing the small rocks away. My bum had become extremely numb. I felt Louis grab hold of my wrists forcefully.

"I don't think you should that fight was pretty intense." He said to me pulling me back. I forgot he was there. I needed to ask why I guess. Not now though. Later.

"What if Harry gets drunk, gives some to Ed, what would happen then? What happens if Harry doesn't come home, Edward can only reach the bottom cabinets, what have pots, pans and make baking ingredients. What if he gets stuck on the sofa or on his bed? And he can only just about reach the tap, there's stuff in the fridge but he's only allowed water, and I forgot to buy bottled water when I went shopping. I'm so stupid" I said more tears coming. He put his arm around me, like we were on the floor.

"I think you should forget about your brother's for a while come round mine." He said taking my hand and pulling me out the park. The moment he kissed me went into my brain. It's was wrong, so wrong. He was my friend who listened, who actually defended me against Harry. More then what Leeroy ever did. No I shouldn't compare them there so different. Very different. I sighed quite loudly but Louis just ignored it, still continuing to drag me. His house was closer then I remember and he soon opened the door.

"Hi girls" He called, no one answered and pain crossed his face, he went into the room to my left, leaving me. I slowly followed him as he made his way to the kitchen. I heard a whimper coming from the older boy. He picked up a letter on a counter and read, his breathing was more slower and he went to one of the stools there and sat down dropping the paper. He closed his eyes his head resting on the table. I picked it up and read it.

********************************

Dear Mr. Tomlinson

We came round your house at 10:30 am like we said. We found Lottie Tomlinson making some food for Phoebe and Daisy Tomlinson, the other not there. As they were your responsibility and none are over 16 we have to take them into foster care and you will receive a fine. The price is still undetermined anything from £100 to £1000.

Yours Sincerely

Holmes Chapel Council

********************************

They can't do this. His sister were his life, they were his everything. Wait what about that Eleanor, his girlfriend. I was about to ask but it isn't exactly the right time. I patted his back and he looked up at me with watery eyes trembling. It was like he was pleading me to do something but I had no clue. He sighed heavily. I kept rubbing circles on his back as it seemed to calm the poor boy down.

"She left" He whispered. I was so confused, he could tell as more pain fell on hid face. "She fucking left" He shouted slamming his fists down on the table, he got up fidgeting, you could see the anger in him. He walked in to his lounge, I felt so awkward seeing him like that. And who had gone? I was just so confused. "That bastard left them. She got me in fucking trouble. That bitch is going to pay" He stumbled on his words, his cheeks are red. His light blue eyes becoming darker, no shine, no happiness.