Chapter 2

A/N Thanks if you are actually reading this

Louis walked me to quite a large house. It looked clean and new. The bricks looked like they were put there yeasterday and the bits that where white looked so shiny I was kind of shocked as Louis didn't seem like this kind of person. He let go of my hand and banged on the door. A little girl opened the door looked up then walked away "Marcel that was Phoebe, there's is also Daisy her twin and Fizzy and Lottie. Sorry I didn't say there just little buggars aren't you?" He said stroking Phoebe's? hair she playfully hit him and wandered of. As I step in my phone vibrates I see who it is: Zayn. Crap I'm late. "Louis I really need to go man" I say and run. I have no clue in hell where I am I just run then I hear a car horn and turn around. In the car I see the one and only Edward Styles. He stops on the double yellow lines and makes me get in the car. For once he doesn't smell of alcohol. I smile, he has a beanie on, as he drives away he bites his lips concentrating on something "What?" I ask him looking at my older brother, not that much older but you know. I can tell he's debating to tell me. He gives me one last look and slam the brakes on. Suddenly his arms let go of the steering wheel all of his muscles seemed to have stoped working and if it wasn't for his seatbelt he probably would have been on the little floor space. I pull out my mobile and call the ambulance company. They say he's probably having a fit and will be there soon. I hold Eds hand. It's weird, I never seem to talk or even look at my brother but when he does something nice for me this happens. I hear the sirens from the ambulance as people peeped out there curtains to see what was happening. A man came up to us and started examining the situation.

"Dan get here with the stretcher, there is a boy who is having a fit" The doctor said, he had black hair what was a side fringe and light blue eyes. A squeaking sound came from the bed on wheels as the other doctor, Dan pushed it over. Dan had brown hair in a side fringe and really dark brown eyes, like Leeroys. Dan picked up Edward and layed him down on the stretcher. "Do you wanna come with your brother, I can drive your car if you want, we have two drivers." The doctor said I looked at his tag, it said Phil. So at this point I just wanted to be with my brother so I nodded and carefully went over to the ambulance, I still didn't have my glasses so I squinted to see if that helped. It kinda did, I stumbled over a couple of stuff but made it to my brother in one piece. The vehicle started moving as soon as I got in. I sat down on a seat next to Ed. I look at him. He looks so weak, his skin is pail, it looks like he's just seen a ghost. His eyes are shut and it seems like he's sleeping. He isn't though, Dan was checking his pulse.

"What's his name" Another person asks. He has blonde hair what looks like its just been dyed, glasses and very pail skin. He is short and really thin, he gives me a sympathetic look. "By the way I'm Dr. Oakley or Tyler" He adds in still the smile on him face.

"His name is Edward Ch-charlie Styles and I'm M-marcel Styles" I say, stuttering, I think I have a issue. I try and push up my glasses but then realise I don't have them and sigh "Stupid Louis" I mutter to myself, Louis isn't stupid though he is nice the only one who sees me like I am, how I wish Eliza would see.

"I would normally ask if Louis is your boyfriend but as I'm at work so I can't" Tyler says frowning, I then realise Tyler has an American accent what sounds cute. "Anyway what's his Date of Birth?" The blonde man asks quickly hoping no one heard I guess by the way he's looking around.

"Tyler what did I say to you yesterday, no asking if people are gay, your a doctor not a friend, you should have asked these already now were behind" Dan says getting angry. By that I'm guessing Tyler wants a boyfriend. As they push my brother they ask me questions about him. They take him to a room and put him on the bed, I think about calling anyone from the family, but none of them like Edward or me so that's a miss. They do some tests and two hours latter they come back with what happened. By this point, he had woken up and had a fight with Tyler, what I think the whole hospital could hear. In a way Ed looked nervous, he was fiddling with snake bites with his tongue what kinda looked funny. Also his leg as shaking as the Phil who drove his car here came into the room thank god he didn't steal it. He was quite rushed.

"Mr. Styles we have taken tests and in your blood there is alcohol what caused a reaction what made you have a fit then pass out. So try not to consume any in the next 6 weeks while taking these," He said writing a prescription. "After that you body should be in full health and you can have little bits, if you have too much it might cause the reaction again so unless you want to see me again I say stay off drinking and after I sign the release forms you can go" He carried on. The disappointment in Edwards face though was quite funny. The doctor came back in half an hour and we went. Eds hands were shaking and he looked over at me in the car and said something I have never heard him say unless mum forced him too. "Thank you"

- The next day -

So after getting Edward home yesterday I went to the gym as it was a 24 hour one and Zayn was there boxing. He had a go at me but oh well. When I got back I realised I was in Louis' top what meant my sweater was at his. I only had one, I have vest sweaters but then people will see I work out, I mean I want to surprise people with it. As Edward got banned from the schools premises I used his jumper with the school logo on it what was a pen with the Union Jack hanging from it, it was weird but my only choice. It was really baggy on me as Ed is taller than me. Harry hadn't come down yet for breakfast so I guess he was 'sick', see my parents believe every thing he says as poor little Harry couldn't do a fuck wrong well fuck him. I picked my bag of the floor and walked out the house. The school wasn't that far so it only took me around 5 minutes to walk there. When I got there Eliza and Louis were standing at my locker talking. They saw me and smiled. "Hi Marcel, I just wanted to give you this and see if your okay I heard sirens and didn't know if it was you or not." He says looking awkward as people gave him wierd looks "And why is your hair like that it looked better messed up" Thanks Louis way to make it sound like we had sex. Eliza was laughing and confused at the same time

"Eliza we didn't have sex I just washed my hair he has a girlfriend" I say getting the dirty thoughts out of her head. Louis stared at my hair and made me very self conscious "Lou I always have my hair like this at school if I didn't I would look to much like Harry" I say, I would have said Edward as well but he puts his hair in a beanie and you can't see the curls. Also he dyed his hair purple and blue like a guy from a band called 5 Seconds of Summer. It looked cool and suited him. But made me and Harry more alike. That's the maim reason I dress the way I do so I don't look like my younger brother. I had spare glasses at home but they were electric blue square ones what really don't suit me in any way but I was nearly bind with out them so they had to do

"Wait your brother's Harry Styles?" Louis asks with a concerned look in his eyes, I nod slowly. "Like the one with curly hair, green eyes and tattoos?" I nod again. "And he goes to this school?" I nod my head slowly worrying how he knows my shit little brother. "Fuck" He says and runs, he's really fast and I can't catch up. How does he know my brother? What's wrong with him? Well there's lots of things but Louis wouldn't know. He's never been to this school. It feels like I've lost a close friend but then I remember who's behind me. Me and Eliza give each other weird looks then laugh. Her laugh is amazing with the longish brown hair bouncing and her dark blue eyes have a sparkle in them and in front of them are thick black rectangular glasses what suit her, and her side fringe above them she is perfect.

"Come on we need to go to Art of Mr. Devine will hate us" She says pulling me up the stairs I smile like a retard looking at how wonderful she is if only she felt the same way. I doubt she does. No one does. I'm like a piece of shit at the end of your shoe that no one wants.

A/N Sorry about me putting youtubers in just lost inspiration. Also not many Maliza. Also what's wrong with Louis and Marcel? Thanks for reading, and thanks to the people who voted on the last chapter, thanks again for reading you make me happy