Chapter 9

A/N Thanks for nearly 1k I love you guys. Thanks for the comment and votes and just the reads. On with the story.

***** Marcels POV *****

So after having a deep conversation with my brother's and Louis, I decided to go somewhere. I don't know why but it felt so awkward and uncomfortable I couldn't stand it. I'm not sure why really. I think it was the fact Louis and Harry were having a competition: who can death glare for the longest. It was weird seeing this side of Louis because he's normally lovely and carefree, it was nice to be around him. He followed me as I walk out the door and didn't say anything but somehow the silence was comfortable and it relaxed me knowing someone was there even though last time I saw him he said I was worthless, it was a bad day for him though as one of his sisters I think he said Daisy was ill all through the night and he don't no sleep. We walked together knowing where we were going. The Park. Somehow I feel safe there. We stumbled through the forest and in the distance heard laughter. We ducked behind a tree and on the swings I saw Tyler and a blondey-browny haired guy with glasses, they were holding hands a laughing. It was cute but as they were there we had no where to go and I didn't want to see my brother's, they annoy me, and I think Harry is angry at me and will end up beating the shit out of me.

"What do you want to do after you finish school?" Louis asked out if no where. He hasn't talked all this time and now he asks me that. I sighed and thought, I didn't really know to be honest. My parents always said that I'm smart I shouldn't waste it. But there....... Gone. I hate being smart, I would love to be Edward or Harry. They are popular and good looking, Edward use to hook up with every single girl he laid eyes on. Well I didn't want that but still. I've never had a proper girlfriend. Yeah laugh all you want at my fucked up life. "Marcel..... Marceell" Louis said waving bis hand in my face, I blinked a couple of times and went back to reality.

"I wanna coach boxing to young people for self defence of become a professional photographer" I smiled at the ground nervously. My ambitions probably sound stupid as I'm some weedy geek guy. After I found out my parents were....... Yeah. The first day I was a wreck but tvhen I got myself together and met Zayn and he let me do what I needed to. We ended up having a match in the ring and I won, I hope he didn't let me though. Anyway I thought Louis to laugh at me but instead he did something I was not expecting. He kissed me. My first kiss. And I kissed him back.

A/N I have no idea what just happened. If you don't like it go fuck a duck. Maybe not. Don't. I don't want one of you to go to prison for harassing a duck. And if Rydel Lynch is reading what I bet you are as I know you love One Direction fanfiction, HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY........ By the way sorry it was short and I will try and update tomorrow, but during the week I might not or they will be short. Love you byeeeeeeee.