Chapter 12

***** Harry's POV (suprise) ****

"Why did you kill them then?" Marcel screamed at me. I had no clue how to react. I was the most popular person in the school and I can't let him ruin it. He stormed out leaving everyone to stare at me.

"Fuck off you no life pricks" I yell walking out. I felt people stare at my back to I turn on my heel and show them my long middle finger and just ran. I didn't know where. I heard a teacher yelling at me but I ignored her. I continued running till I came face to face with the big blue building. I wiped my eyes and step in.

"Mr. Styles how nice to see you" The receptionist calls. I smile and walk to my destination. I found the quiffed

guy and tapped his back.

"Harry haven't seen you in a while how's it going?" Zayn asked. I knew him since I was 10 he was my trainer, and he still is, he isn't that old like late 20s. He's probably one of my actual friends, the people you trust. Them kind of people don't come around often. We stayed friends through the..... Urm..... Incident? I knew about it and knew it was a prank. He dyed his hair, got some muscles and tattoos and Liam can't recognise him. He also puts on a chav accent what sounds quite weird. Also when Liam goes to the gym he puts blue contacts in, he looks funny with blue eyes but still. And yes we were friends with someone like 10 years older then us, it just worked that way.

He took a closer look it me before turning to hug me. I smiled weakly as it felt nice to have someone. I mean I'm not normally the hugging type but it felt soothing. "Its okay" He whispered in my ear before pulling out. That was nice. He turned back to fiddle with the ring that was in front of us.

"Can I fight you?" I asked a wide grin appeared on his face. I haven't fought for a while, I still got it though. He gave me a weird look and I starred down at myself rubbing my pirate ship tattoo. I don't know why I do this, just to think I'm on there sailing to paradise not the disaster what's called my life. People think I have it easy. Fuck no. I would prefer to be were Marcel is, he has no pressure on him, mainly as he has 2 friends.

"Haz you might want to change, I don't think your skinny jeans will put through this" He said laughing at him self. I gave him a fake smile and he stuck his tounge out at me. I strutted of to the locker I have here. Some basketball shorts and a plain white tank top was in there with some old converse. I slipped into the changing rooms and put my clothes on stuffing the other stuff in the locker. Before I did I noticed a American flag scrunched up into a bandana. I redid it and put it on holding my hair back. I walked back out side and Zayn was standing there smiling.

"Hope your as good as your brother Styles" He said climbing under the ropes. He stood in a corner opening a mouth guard and putting on the safety gear.

"Oh Edward he can't do anything anymore he's useless" I said brushing the guilt off, I feel bad for him but I can't let anyone know, I mean I'm Harry Styles the popular kid with rich parents, no siblings, no feelings. I have built myself up to high to come down. The only four people who have come to my house is Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis. No one even knows I live there, they think I live on the posh estate about 5 miles away. Not many people know I'm related to Edward because we came from two groups and it was pointless, he has like his drunk drugged up friends, well most of my friends are like that but there more prissy, also Eds people live in a giant house they share, not many people know about it but I do. I has around 20 rooms, and 10 people live there, the other ten well, there basically sex rooms, I mean it has spare clothes, even bras like every size, and in the draws next to the bed there are condoms and lube. And I know that because I went to one and might have hooked up with someone, we were completely drunk though, I don't really remember just waking up with a headache what heart like a bitch and a creepy blonde girl next to me, we were completely naked what was quite interesting....

Anyway I climbed up and looked at Zayns confused face. "Edward only came here like twice and around 2 years ago I was talking about Marcel he has some good aim and is very tough, he beat me last time" Zayn slightly lowered his voice at the last part, obviously embarrassed to be beaten by my wimp of a brother. I laughed at him. Wait, hold the fuck up. Macel boxes, am I missing something, he fights? Fucking hell why doesn't he fight back then? Is he afraid of hurting me? I scoffed at the thought then realized, he never hit me because I'm his brother, his younger brother, who beats him up, who makes his life hell. No Harry you only do this because if what he did to you, all those years ago.

***** FLASHBACK ***** (remember this is fanfiction and this isn't there actual parents just made up for the story)

"Harry, Ed look at this!" Marcel shouted. Me and my oldest triplet came rushing it to our parents bedroom. "Look" He said holding a black piece of metal, it looked like the things they have when our dad makes us watch CSI. A gun.

"Marcel that's dangerous" Edward said as smart as ever. I sighed and looked at the beautiful object, it was so shiny. I reached my arm out to hold it but Marcel hugged it tight.

"No Hazza mine" He said his two front teeth not there as they had just fallen out as we were 5. "Were going to play Police and Criminals, I'm the police, Harry your the criminal and Eddy your the person who gets robbed" Marcel instructed us. We were home alone like most days, well our mum thought daddy was home but he always left us. I got Eds wallet and ran of with it. Marcel chased me and pressed the trigger, I turned around and a bullet was flying straight at me. I stood in pure shock and it collided with my arm. I started bleeding and feel to the ground, sooner or later I was at the hospital and my arm was getting warped up.

"Harry good your awake, well we did some research while you was gone and your dad has been put in prison." I looked up at the nerse wide eyed. They can't put daddy in prison he's all mummy had. Marcel should go he's the one who shot me. I was so confused and so sad so I cries my eyes out for the next two days straight.

***** END OF FLASHBACK *****

So now my pirate ship tattoo covers the bullet scare, that's why I guess I rub it, that caused me the most pain. And it was by my stupid worthless brother. Well my dad got out of prison as our dad is American and he thought it was the same in England, that you can have a gun for self defence. He is not allowed another one though, well he's gone now so he can't anyway.

"Lets start" I said putting in my mouth guard.

***** Two hours later *****

" I win again, haha" I shout to Zayn. He stuck his tounge out again and I laughed. I climbed out the ring and we shock hands.

"Nearly as good as your brother" He said shaking my hair and walking off to get another drink. I walk back and grab my stuff not being bothered to get dressed. I sighed and walked out going home.

A/N yay chapter 12, so this will probably be the 3rd chapter until the end. No. Well I know how this will end though I'm not sure if you would like it *starts smirking like a crazy bitch and rubs hands together* so yeah the ending will be a shocker and not that happy...... To much information. Anyway please vote and comment they mean the world. And just keep waiting for the end, it will be soon.