The Mission

Gray's POV:

She was so beautiful I thought, I think that she's a good mate she will bare us a lot of pups, my inner wolf answers my thought. I know she will I replied back.

I headed back to the ceremony and said my goodbyes to Lyon and his mate Meredy. I take the train back to Fairy Tail and head home after that. That night I had Juvia in my mind the whole time.

Few weeks later

Our Alpha leader Master Makarov called me up to him. He gave me a mission that would take me to Mermaid Heel territory I was excited because I'm going somewhere I haven't checked yet. I've been trying to look for Juvia's guild for weeks now. I sniffed everywhere and no sweet smell of my Juvia. With every mission I got I'd try to finish it early so I would look for my mate all over the cities I went too but no dice.

This time it will be different for sure I just know it my inner wolf tells me so and he is almost never wrong. I take the train to Mermaid Heel territory and look outside the window. I start thinking about Juvia and her blue eyes I've never seen eyes so blue. They remind me of the sky when there are no clouds hiding it from the world. But something about them just makes me feel like I want to learn more about her. She looked like she was having her own problem just thinks about it makes me worry and stir in my seat. I don't want to see her sad any more no once I find her I'm bringing her back to Fairy Tail and start a new life with her by my side.

Once the train stops at Mermaid Heel I get off and start to run to the location of my mission there. I get to this huge mansion that looks like a castle from afar. I knock on the door and a guy in a black tux saids, "May I help you sir?" "Yeah I'm here for the problem you have here in this area." I answer, "Oh yes you must be from Fairy Tail we were just expecting you. Come in come on in sir just wipe your feet when you do." He asks in a stern tone of voice.

I walk with him to what I think is the living room of the mansion and see two people sitting on the sofa. To my surprise my nose caught the smell of Juvia. Then once the two of them heard us come in they both turned around. My mind was blown it was Juvia my beautiful mate Juvia.

Juvia's POV:

After the two whole weeks of my punishment from the night of the ceremony Lord Jose told me to go to Mermaid Heel's territory to do a little mission from an old friend of his. I didn't talk back to him because he might've asked me to cut his toe nails again and believe me you don't want to smell a werewolf's feet after walking in them all day.

Yuck just thinking about made me shiver at the thought of the smell. I went to the station and got on the train to Mermaid Heel territory. I went straight to the mansion of Lord Jose's friend and knock on the huge front door. A man in a black tux answered the door, "Yes can I help you miss?" "Ano Juvia is here for the job that was requested by the man who lives here." I answered him. "Oh just in time he has been waiting for you both."

"Ano Juvia is here alone and who is the other person who will be Juvia's partner?" "I don't know Miss but the master is waiting for you both so come with me." he said with excited.

"Ah so you must be the young werewolf that Lord Jose sent right for the job. Personally I thought you were going to be a young man but I don't mind at all that you are a woman though." His voice had a certain tone that I didn't like about. "The other fellow should arrive any time by now so my dear come sit next to me on the sofa." I walk to him and sat right next to him on the sofa that was sitting in the center of the room.

"Why do you need two werewolves for the job sir?" I asked nicely. "Well you see the creature you are up against is very fond of couples and just loves to break them apart so I thought that if I get two werewolves together and trick the beast then you and your partner could get rid of the beast real easy." I looked at him with a shocked look Are you serious he expects me to be with a random werewolf and trick a beast by acting all lovey dovey with a stranger let alone not my mate this man is crazy I thought. He already looks it with that face of his (insert the guy that had Virgo in the beginning of the anime nasty guy ewww) he should really look in the mirror.

Suddenly my train of thought was cut off with footsteps then my nose caught a wiff of Gray's smell. The doors opened and I turned around to see Gray right in front of my face.

(Both at the same time) "Why are you here?" We chuckled and looked into each other's eyes. I think this is going to be easier than I thought it would be.

To be continued...
A.N: I kind of think I did bad in this chapter but I need help writing the next part of the mission leave a comment to help me out or share your ideas with me it would be so helpful.

Sayonara Minna