Happily Ever After.....

Third P.O.V:

The next morning...

Both of the young werewolves were snuggled up to each other after the Night they had and were enjoying their sleep.

Gray woke up first to find his mate Juvia in his arms snuggled up close to his chest. He smiled at how cute she was snoring softly in his arms. He gently stroked her cheek, after doing this Juvia's eyes fluttered open to see Gray in the middle of his action. She smiled at him and said, "Good morning Gray-sama...... how long have you been awake?" She blushed a bit after this.

Gray chuckled and replied, "Not too long I was just admiring at how you were sleeping soundly in my arms" Juvia blushed even harder to the point her face was the color of a cherry. "Well Gray-sama after what you did to me last night..... of course I would be tired and might I add sore" she giggled out.

Suddenly Gray flipped her over and was hovering over her body. He leaned in close to her face and kissed her all over her face whispering sweet things. While Gray was doing this Juvia moaned softly with his kisses.

Once kissing all of her face he kissed her lips multiple times. She fully accepted his kisses and wrapped both of her arms around his neck. Their kiss turned into a full make out session.

A knock interrupted them from going any further. "Hey Gray you should wake up? Nobody can find where Juvia is at?" The door opened and out came Natsu. "Oh.... I'm sorry to interrupt but Gramps wants everyone downstairs to announce something" Natsu covered his eyes and closed the door behind him. Gray didn't even have time to yell at Natsu for barging into his room unannounced.

Juvia looked at Gray and giggled, "I guess we should get dress, Master is waiting for us Gray-sama" She was about to get off of the bed but Gray had another idea. He wrapped his arms around her waist and sat her on his lap. She gasped from the sudden action, "Gray-sama..... What is wrong we have to...?" "Let's stay like this for a bit more...please" he interrupted her question.

"Ok" she replied. It was a comfortable silence in the room with both of the mates in each other's presences they were both finally at peace. "Ok Gray-sama we should really get to the others if no they will start to worry" with saying this Juvia got up from her position in Gray's lap to changing to her clothes from the previous night.

Gray groaned and was reluctant to get up from the bed at first but had a little idea pop up into his head. He changed into his clothes and came up behind Juvia wrapping his arms around her waist again. Juvia gasped a bit from the sudden action then relaxed into his arms snuggling closer to his chest.

He leaned close to her neck and kissed softly over the mark where he bit her last night. The mark was now in the shape of a snowflake. With this action Juvia shivered in his arms and moaned softly from remembering the pleasure he had given the other night.

"Gray-sama please..." she moaned out softly. "Juvia I want you again... you're driving me insane with you body and scent of arousal" he whispered into her ear and nibbled on her earlobe a bit.

At this moment again (sorry😅😅) Natsu barged into Gray's room. "Guys!!!! What's taking so long Gramps is getting really pissed off from waiting for the both of you!" At this point Natsu  wasn't in the mood to be yelled at by the Master of Fairy Tail or as he calls him Gramps which in reality they aren't even related. Both Juvia and Gray laughed at how Natsu was fed up with both of them.

All three of them went downstairs to see what was the meaning of the gathering. In entering the pack's guild hall Juvia, Gray, and Natsu all saw every pack member from Fairy Tail standing side by side. Everyone screamed out, "Surprise!!!!" Juvia was so surprised at how everyone came.... but wait why?

"Guys what's with the huge party", Juvia asked. "Oh Juvia we can smell that you and Gray are finally fully mated with one another." Mira answered in a chipper voice. Juvia's whole face turned beet red from how it was way too obvious she was with Gray the whole entire night. Gray chuckled from everyone congratulating them both in being fully mated with each other.

Gray came up from behind Juvia and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close to his chest. Gray whispered into Juvia's ear, "Let's go to the gardens. I have a surprise for you there." The two young werewolves walked towards the pack's gardens. This was Juvia's first time going into the gardens of Fairy Tail since she arrived here from Phantom Lord.

Juvia was looking around with wonder in her eyes seeing all of the flowers Fairy Tail had in their garden. Gray held Juvia's hand as they walked along. I wonder what surprise does Gray-sama have for me Juvia thought to herself and giggled at the thought. Gray heard Juvia's giggles and looked over to her. I am the most luckiest werewolf to have such a beautiful, lovable, and sexy mate anyone could ever compare her to. I'm about to change her life... Gray thought.

Gray tugged a bit on Juvia's hand to get her attention. She turned around and looked deep into Gray's onyx eyes with her own. Gray got down on one knee and began to say, "Juvia Lockser you have made me finally see what I was missing in my life... and what I found out was that I was missing you.... you made me realize that in finding you I found my true feelings that were hidden inside of me. You made me see in a whole new light.... Juvia you're my light and I want to be with you forever. Juvia Lockser will you marry me?"

Juvia was speechless with tears streaming down her face at the fact that Gray proposed to her in the most sweetest way that she could ever imagine. She gasped when she saw him pull out a small blue box from his pocket, open it and see how beautiful the ring was.The ring had a sapphire stone in the middle with little diamond gems surrounding it. "Gray-sama..... Yes.... yes I'll marry you" she replied and jumped into his arms causing them both to fall to the ground. She kissed him on the lips with such passion that Gray was a bit shocked at first but then kissed her back with the same passion.

Gray stopped for a second from their kissing moment and said, "Let me put on the ring to show everyone that you are officially going to be my wife." Juvia nodded and allowed him to put on the gorgeous ring on her slender finger. Once he put it on he helped her up on her feet. Hand-in-hand the two made their way back into the guild hall with everyone still celebrating.

~The End~

A.N-
Just kidding.... Hey everyone it's been a while... I'm sorry if I haven't updated in such a long time.... school got in the way but hey it's now Spring Break for me so I'm posting this chapter today then I'm going to finish the book tomorrow with the Epilogue... look forward for the final chapter guys it's going to be a sweet chapter 😁☺️

I'm going to finally finish this story and start a new one so once Mate is finished I'm going to start my other book. Idk when I'm going to publish the other book but I will soon... I'm guessing not quite sure though.... but anyways hope you enjoy this chapter and comment down how you think this story made you feel or whatever you want to comment

Bye Guys 😁☺️😊