Finding

The Next Day at the Phantom Lord Den...

Juvia's POV:

I was in my dormitory hatching up a plan to escape this wolf den. Somehow I have to get through all of the guards and not be seen by anyone. Master might have some suspicions but I'll find a way to meet Gray once again. But if Master has his way I might get punished again. Just thinking about it gives me the chills.

Meanwhile...

Gray's POV:

Today's finally the day I thought I'm going to see my mate once again and this time I'm not going to miss the chance of letting her get away from me this time.

Well ain't that nice Gray you're being possessive over your mate my inner wolf said Just remember what I told you if you don't mark her as yours she's as good as gone.

Yeah yeah you don't have to remind me ok. Sheesh on second thought this is going to be a tough date.

Back at Phantom Lord...

Juvia's POV:

Okay Juvia just quietly tiptoe outside of your room and not get caught k my inner wolf assured me. Thanks like that's not as hard as you say it is I replied.

Joking aside it's still going to be tough escaping the place without being notice at first glance. He's placed guards all over the den. Three at the front entrance, two in the back, and five in front of first hallway to the entrance. He wasn't kidding about me not escaping here ever. But he forgot one place where I can still escape.

When I was still a small pup I had a secrecy hallway in my room. I would always use it to sneak out of the den and look at the stars at night. I remembered that the hallway was behind my bookshelf that was in my room. I hid it from him because he would also brick it up if I would ever show him the secret passageway I made.

I pushed the bookshelf to the side and opened the small door that was behind. I began to crawl in the passageway when suddenly I felt a hand on my leg. It began to drag me out of the hole. I struggled with it so it would let me go but it was strong and had a firm grip on my leg. When I was out of the hole I met him.

It was Master with a horrible smile on his face. "Where do you think your going young pup" he said. "I told you before that you are not ever leaving from my sight again. Since you disobeyed me you will be severely punished. To the dungeons you will go and never leave." He chuckled at the end.

What am I going to do now I whimpered in my mind, I know can you call Gray to his inner wolf and tell him to hurry I know he can beat Master asking my inner wolf. Sure thing Juvia I'm doing it right now my inner wolf replied.

Gray's POV:

He do you feel that my inner wolf asked me, Yeah I do it feels like my mate is in trouble and wants me to save her, I replied. Well duh Sherlock she's in trouble come on the date will have to wait (Of course) I'll tell you where to go since her inner wolf is giving me the signal, my inner wolf said. Alright lead the way, I responded.

A.N's :

Thank you everyone for reading my story so far. It has gotten over 900 views I never thought it would be so popular. The next chapter will be very interesting I will update soon since it's Spring Break. Keeping on doing what you're doing people.

Sayonara Everyone ^~^