Getting to know each other

Gray's POV:

The crazy old man gave us the instructions on what to do to get the beast's attention. To be honest I think it's kind of weird how it only goes after couples but I won't let it get between me and my mate. She is so special to me even though we had a short encounter at the ceremony but once I saw her I knew she was the one.

We were walking through the town to get to the train station. I should say something to her just to not make the mood always I thought, or maybe not ask her anything at all I mean oh what I'm I saying. "Gray-sama, I didn't know that you would be here with Juvia on this mission." My train of thought was cut off by her sweet voice. "Um I didn't know either to be honest." She giggled at my answer, "Well I'm happy that it's Gray-sama and not a stranger because then I would feel really guilty for betraying my mate." I blushed at the comment she made.

"Yeah me too so what do you do in your free time" I say to change the subject, "Well Juvia cleans and cooks for her guild but is getting tired of it but Juvia loves to sew in her free time when she isn't doing the other things." She answers. "Oh so you like to do homemade things that's cool I like that." I saw her blush from the corner of my eye. "Eh really Juvia thought that it was weird to do sewing in her free time." "What no it's not weird it's actually normal to have a hobby to be honest." I say. "That's good, why does Gray-sama do in his free time?" I think about it well I think of you and sometimes dream of you no don't say that she might think of you as a stacker of some sort "Gray-sama are you ok?" "Um yeah oh and I like to sculpt things made out of ice sometimes but I mostly like to run in the woods."

"Oh that sounds nice I also love to run in the woods." "Well we have something in common." We both laugh after the discovery of ourselves.

Juvia's POV:

OMG why did I say that I just wanted to have something in common with him but still I do love to run who am I kidding this man is my mate we both would love something that would have to deal with the woods "Juvia we're here at the station." He snaps me out of my thoughts, "Oh ok I'll go get the tickets and you get our seats." "No I'll get the tickets and you save our seats k." He saids. How am I so lucky to have him with me right now.

We leave Mermaid Heel and go to Sabertooth Territory that's where the beast roams supposedly. We get off an I stumble from getting off the train but instead of falling to the ground I feel arms around my waist holding me tight. "Be careful on where you step Juvia." He said with a worry look in his eyes. "Gomenasi Gray-sama  Juvia was distracted."

We walked silently to the woods on the outskirts of the territory of Sabertooth. I heard a loud low rumbling sound. I smelled the around me and it smelled like rotten carcasses and fish at the same time. Gray had a nasty look in his face and got closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist once more but this time I felt protected my his strong well toned arms of his.

The ground started to shake and we both heard a loud growl. We looked towards the growl and saw a huge creature with big white fangs and red eyes that looked like cat eyes to me. The body was covered with brown fur and its tail was some sort of mix of a lions tail and a snake at the same time. This creature as nothing like I've ever seen before. I got out of Gray's arms and readied myself for the battle up ahead (wolf form she means). I attacked the beast first with my swiftness and caught it off guard from behind. I dug my sharp nails into its back and it wailed from the pain I have it. But it threw me to the nearest tree and I howled in pain. The pain spread through my body like a forest fire and my ears were ringing from the impact. "JUVIA" I hear Gray yell out my name. Then everything went black and lost conciseness.

To be continued...

A.N: Sorry to cut it short but I might not update daily for a while because of school but I will update when I have the chance to. Thank you to all who have been reading so far and I love all of you for that. Guess what will happen next comment and add this story to your library if you love it.

(Sorry for the big A.N.)
Sayonara Minna