Mated

Gray's POV:

I dragged Juvia upstairs to my room. I couldn't take it any longer. Her sweet scent was filling my nostrils. The way her voice sounded in my ears was like a melody I could not even describe. She made me feel so good.

As I had her trapped against the wall my wolf was going crazy inside of me. The way her eyes looked at me filled me with so much passion. Her curves were to die for. Everything about her was perfect to me.

I leaned into her neck and sniffed her sweet scent. I started to lick her neck in all of the right places. I started to extend my canines but stopped before I did anything else. "Juvia can I mark you?", I asked her quickly. "Yes, Gray-sama of course you can mark Juvia. Juvia is so happy that you have feelings for her." She replied with her angelic voice that she has. I extend my canines once again and bite into her neck.

She moaned out when the mark started to become more pleasurable. I licked the mark so it would start to heal but I couldn't take it anymore. My wolf was getting really restless so I lifted her up and threw her over my shoulder and laid her on the bed.

I started to undress her from her clothes. Now all I saw was her in her bra and panties. Oh how she has me wrapped around her little finger.

Juvia's POV:

Gray had me against the wall and his scent was so alluring. His eyes were a darker shade than his normal color. That meant that his wolf was trying to gain control over him. He leaned in closer to my neck and sniffed it.

Moments later he started to lick my neck. Just having him near me made me wet. I felt him extend his canines but he stop before He cam close to my neck. He then asked, "Juvia can I mark you?". I replied, "Yes, Gray-sama of course you can mark Juvia. Juvia is so happy that you have feelings for her." He went back to my neck and bit into me.

At first it hurt but then the pleasure sweep in instead. It felt so good that I think I almost came with his bite. He licked the mark he made and then pick me up, threw me over his shoulder, and laid me on the bed. He started to undress quickly as if I was going to disappear right before his eyes. But I would never disappear I will always be by my mate's side.

I started to undress him. I threw his shirt to the floor and worked on his pants next. I pulled his underwear and out came his erection. It looked so big I wondered how it would fit inside of me and how it would feel going in and out of me at who knows what speed.

I heard him chuckle above me. He had a certain smirk on his face that made him look even more sexier than he already was before. "Don't look so surprised Juvia it's all yours from now on." He smiled as he said those words to me. I replied, "Well Gray-sama let me help you out with your little friend here." I took his erection in my hand and started to stoke it up and down. I saw that a bit of his pre-cum was staring to come out. I put my mouth on his tip and my tongue did the rest. He groaned as my mouth was on his erection giving him pleasure.

"Juvia I don't want to cum like this. I want to cum inside of you so please can you stop with the blowjob." he begged to me. I stopped and got up from the floor. I laid once again on the bed still with my bra and panties. He was hovering above me and started to leave sweet kisses from the mark he made to the edge of my panty line. He ripped them off of me and I was now exposed to the monster that was in front of me.

He gently spread my legs apart to expose my sex to him. It was dripping wet with my pre-cum. His face drew nearer to my sec and once I felt his tongue on it I felt my whole world disappear. He licked me like I was water and he was a thirsty dog on a hot summer day. It felt so amazing that my moans were getting louder and louder. I heard him growl then say, "I can't take it anymore Juvia I'm going to enter you." I nodded my head since I was so dizzy from the feelings I was having right now.

I felt the tip of his erection at the entrance of my sex. He thrusted inside at me with speed I didn't know he had in him. I felt pain in my lower region and I screamed out in pain. He heard my scream and said, "I'm sorry Juvia I couldn't resist." I responded, "It's okay Gray-sama the pain will go away and I will feel pleasure later on."

He continued thrusting and I soon felt the pleasure I wanted to feel for so long. He sped up that I forgot that male werewolves have this ability that make them speed up so that both the male and female can feel pleasure at the same time. It's so good that he has that ability because we can do it for however long we want to during sex. I felt the sensation of an orgasm coming to me and that's when Gray-sama went much more faster. I screamed in pleasure when it came and I felt Gray-sama cum inside of me at the same time.

Both of us exhausted we laid on the bed to catch our breathe. Gray-sama pulled me towards him and sniffed my hair for him to relax after the event that we just had. "Juvia I'm so glad that I came in time before they did something else to you." He said as he stroked and sniffed my hair. "Gray-sama it's fine because you came for me anyway I thought that you would reject me and forget about me." He growled for what I said. "Juvia never think that because you are my world and you are my queen so don't forget that the only one who can give you this pleasure is me okay." I smiled and said, "Yes Gray-sama and you're all mine to keep forever."

From there we fell asleep in each other's arms with love surrounding us both.

A.N:
Minna-san I'm back it the thanksgiving break so I thought I could publish a chapter finally.
I'm sorry for the delay school has been a hassle and now I finally have a break to write and continue this lovely story.
As promised here is the lemon. Please don't judge to harshly on my lemon it was my fist one and it was very hard to type it all out since it was getting out of hand at some point. 😅😅

Arigato Minna-san enjoyed the chapter and vote on it if you want too. 😁