Lost Feelings

Gray's POV:

I just saved Juvia from getting crushed under the creature's foot. She got out of my arms and went into her wolf form. She looked so beautiful in both forms. It doesn't matter to me as long as it's her. I watched as how agile she was on her feet when battling the creature. She sing her claws into its back then she was thrown to the wall. That got me real pissed off I was about to change into my wolf form when I saw that she wasn't moving.

"JUVIA!!" I yelled but no answer. The beast was getting close to her so I quickly changed to wolf form and ran to the creature and bit its leg as hard as I could. The beast had his attention to me now and not to my mate who was lying on the floor still. I attack him with all of my strength that was filled with rage at the same time. When ever a werewolf is filled with a certain type of emotion we either lose power or gain it and I was gaining power by ever punch I gave it.

After punching the creature so many times it wasn't moving anymore. The mission was complete but I remembered about Juvia being on the floor so I rushed by her side and tried to wake her up. She started to squirm under my hands then she opened her eyes and gave me a small smile. Relief filled my body because I knew that my mate was safe now but she was stilled injured from the fight.

"Juvia are you alright?"

"Gray-sama Juvia is fine now but Juvia will love to get up from the floor if Gray-sama doesn't mind."

"Oh you're right let me help you up." I stretched out my hand and helped her up off the floor. I was still worried about her injury but it was fine we werewolves heal up quickly so I wasn't worried that much.

Juvia's POV:

The first thing that I saw when I woke up was Gray he had a worried look in his face and he asked me, "Juvia are you alright?" I answered, "Gray-sama Juvia is fine but Juvia will love to get up from the floor if Gray-sama doesn't mind."

He helped me up off the floor and then we walked straight to the station to get back to Mermaid Heel. We didn't talk too much on the way back to Mermaid Heel territory also from collecting the reward money and splitting it of course but I wished that he would at least look me in the eye and say We should go out and eat once in a while or something like that. It would be so nice but I don't know the man that much but we should get to know each other at least.

"Hey Juvia I want to ask you something ."

His voice startled my train of thought.

"Yes Gray-sama." I yelped

"We should go out on a date or something."

It was like he read my mind or something. "Okay at what time and where should we meet and go." I asked him

"Meet me at the Fairy Tail station and from there we will go out to eat." He said with a hint of joy in his voice.

"Okay when tomorrow or..."

"Yes tomorrow sounds good at 6pm I'll meet you there."

"Yes Juvia thinks it'll be wonderful."

"Alright I'll see you tomorrow bye Juvia ."

"Bye Gray-sama" I waved him a goodbye and went straight back to the station.

But what I really didn't see coming was the surprise when I got back to the guild.

A.N.
Sorry to cut it short but I didn't know what else to write I have a huge writers block right now ugh I hate it when that happens. Comment what you want to happen on their first date. Or what should happen during the date if it's something good then I'll use it as a reference.

Sayonara Minna

Until next Chapter...