Epilogue

Four years later:

"Storm? Storm Fullbuster? Where are you you little pup? Come out come out where ever you are?" Gray was in the middle of a game of hide and go seek with his four-year-old son while Juvia was making them lunch in the kitchen.

A week after him proposing to Juvia in the gardens and telling everyone of their engagement Juvia wasn't feeling very well the next couple of mornings. She threw up almost everything she ate the night before. She had a sneaking suspicion but wanted to confirm it. She went to the local clinic to make sure that she was alright and didn't have any type of food poisoning from the nights before.

She was brought upon with fantastic news.... she was a week pregnant. She was so glad with the new and told Gray immediately. Once Gray heard the news he ran up to her and hugged her. They were both happy with the news of them having a pup come into the family. Three months later they got married and Juvia's baby bump was showing a bit. Her dress had to be refitted with her being pregnant and all. Six months after their marriage Storm was born. He had Juvia's blue eyes and Gray's black hair.

Once the boys heard Juvia yell for them that lunch was ready they came to the kitchen with smiles on both of their faces. They all ate together and had in between conversations of different matters. Everyone was done with their lunch and it was time for Storm to have his afternoon nap. Once tucking Storm into his bed for his nap Gray and Juvia went to the living to watch a movie.

Juvia was waiting for this moment to tell Gray. "Gray.... I have a surprise for you" she said grabbing his attention from the movie. "I'm pregnant again" she said with a smile on her face. "Juvia.... really.... are we going to have another pup in this home?" He asked with a bit of tears in his eyes. She nodded her head and was embraced immediately into Gray's arms. She cried a bit and was laughing at the same time.

Their lives would continue to be full of wonderful memories until the day they both died of old age holding each other's hands. All of the years they spent together were the most precious memories that they could ever hold onto.

~THE END~

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I'm sorry guys I'm ending the story like this.... it's a happy ending for them and I hope you liked the story. It's a bit rough around the edges but I promise I'm going to make my other story a whole lot better. I promise.... thank you everyone for reading my story Mate until my next story

Bye~ 🤗🤗🤗🤗