Mine

Juvia's POV:

When we got to a new territory I didn't know where we were at. Gray said something about Fairy Tail and something else. Since I'm new to this whole thing I didn't know what to say at first.

I look up to see many werewolves following us to the new land we were headed to. Gray was holding my hand. He had a bit of scratches on his arms and face. The warmth from his hand soothed my nerves from all of the action I saw today. If it weren't for him I would have been dead by now.

I'm happy that I have my Gray-sama.

Gray's POV:

I lead the others to Fairy Tail while holding my mate's hand. Her hand was so small compared to mine. I bet my hand was sweaty from being nervous of having her so close to me. But never mind that she was safe in my arms now. I felt like taking her to my room and just mark her right then and there but I can't I have to wait just a bit more.

We entered Fairy Tail and I announced, "Guys I'm back and we have more members in our pack." "Gray come and fight me!" Natsu proclaimed. "Not now Natsu I'm not in the mood." I growled at him.

I looked down at my mate who had a smile on beautiful face. I can never get enough of her presence or her scent. Let's mark mate right now I can't hold back any longer, my wolf purred. Not now just a bit more alright, I told him.

"Gray-sama is this my new home now", she said with her angelic voice of hers. I nodded my head and dragged her upstairs to my room I couldn't hold my wolf back any longer.

A.N:

OMG it's been so long Minna-San I haven't been able to update the story because of tests and the end of the school year but now since I'm out of school I have all the time in the world to write the story now. Sorry if this chapter is short the next one will be a little bit graphic on the naughty parts so I'm going to turn on the mature content thingy on later on.

Enjoy the story everyone <3