Preparing

Juvia's POV:

After my mission with Gray I went straight to my guild and I was surprised at what awaited me. It was Master Jose right in front of my face. He had a look that only a mother would love but I hated it.

"Hello young pup aren't you in a good mood I thought that you would still be in your gloomy state when you left."

"Oh Juvia is just glad that the mission was over that's all." I smile faintly to him.

"Oh so it's not that you found your mate but that you finished the mission." He smiled at me with dead eyes. I never thought that I would see those dead eyes again. He had the same look we he was punishing me before he let me get back to the real world once again.

He started to walk towards me and I walked backwards until I was literally up against the wall of the guild.

"Young pup don't tell me lies anymore you don't want to be punished once again like I did before now do you." I shoved at the thought of it.

Should I tell him about the "date" that I have with Gray or should I tell him that I found a new recruit. I thought about how he would react to the whole "date" idea.

"Ano I have a favor to ask you, well it's really not a favor it's more like an outing than a favor so I need to meet up with someone and I could recruit him and all that but I have to meet him tomorrow and...." "SILENCE!!!!" He yelled "You will not meet anyone any more pup you are here by forbidden to go outside ever again and you will never see your mate as long as I'm still around." With that he went straight to his room and stayed there.

Never see Gray again but I just met my mate he can't do this to me just because I didn't do something right the first time ugh I'm so mad at him. My thoughts were all curses and things I would want to do with him to feel pain.

I have to think of a way to meet Gray tomorrow or I'll never see my mate ever again.

Gray's POV:

What I am I going to do now I asked her on a date and she accepted it too that really surprised me though I thought and was reaching the guild. I walked in and was greeted by everyone and of course Natsu was the one who punched me once I walked into the guild.

"Oi Gray come brawl with me this time I'm not holding back you ice prick."

"Oh yeah flame brain let's see what you got."

"ENOUGH OF THIS FOOLISH MANNER " Erza yelled making everyone quiver at her voice echoing in the guild halls.

After all of the bickering I went back to pondering on what to wear for the date (like a girl would ohhhh JK continue) and what I should bring her too.

Bring her your cocky attitude and also some wine My inner wolf growled. Nooooooo I have to behave and not pounce on her when we meet again I know that she's really beautiful but I can't just attack her in the middle of a date I have to take it slow. Ok ok I see your point but you have to remember to claim her before anyone else does alright or I myself won't forgive you My inner wolf joked about.

"Yosh I think I'm ready to do this the right way. Until tomorrow I will do my very best to be the perfect mate for her." I cheered.

Narrator View:

Both of these wolves will go over major hurdles in the process of getting together but it will be very interesting after that.

A.N.:
OMGOODNESS I'm sorry it took so long to write this chapter school has been on my butt for sometime and it won't stop I hope you enjoy this chapter but I really need some feedback from all of y'all. But I really need help in getting ideas people.

Arigato Minna and keeping on reading this tale.