Fighting for You

Gray's POV:

I let my inner wolf take over me to save Juvia from that old creep. She was whimpering for me to save her from his clutches. My wolf gave a soft growl to her to assure her that we will save her from him.

The old creep shifted to his wolf form as well. His wolf was surprisingly a bit small than my wolf. Since I have Alpha blood I'm a bit larger than the average werewolf size. His wolf was gray with a hit of brown mixed into the fur. I was the first one to charge towards him but was thrown off to the side. I looked up to who had thrown me it was his right hand man I totally forgot about him.

The right hand man was a bit smaller than him and was a light shade of brown. He was strong but not as strong as me. I launch myself to him and aim for his throat. I bit down as hard as I can and I hear him wince at my bite but then fall silent and limp. I killed him in one bite I was impressed at my work then jolt up to meet eye to eye with the old creep.

He didn't flinch at what I had done to his right hand man or should I say Beta. He glared at me with intense eyes then sprinted towards me. With my Alpha reflexes I step to the side and watch him stumble snout first to the floor. I chuckle at his mistake and bare my teeth at him. I run towards him at lighting speed but he does the same to me but I don't stumble instead I go back and grab him by his neck.

My teeth ready to bit down hard he growls and I take action. He goes limp in my teeth and I spit him to the floor. I had won the battle.

I walk up to a fainted chained up Juvia I nudge my nose to her to wake her up. Her eyes flutter and I see her blue ocean eyes that I fell in love with. I shift back to my human form. I find the key to unlock the chains from her. I hug her tightly close to my chest. I breath in her scent so intoxicating that it makes me shiver.

I forgot that we were stark naked. I blush and turn around. "Juvia find your clothes and I will find mine," I ask her. "Ok Gray-sama" she answers me.

After we find our clothes we head out of the wolf den. Everyone staring at us I growl at them and they recoil. "Anyone who wants to join their old master stay her but if you want to start a new follow me and Juvia to Fairy Tail."

Juvia's POV:

When I woke up I saw Gray he was the only one in the room. I had fainted from the loss of his warmth. The mate bond between us is very strong surprisedly even though he hasn't even marked me yet.

After he asks me to fine my clothes we head back upstairs. He carries me upstairs bridle style. I blush but get closer to his warmth. How I missed his chest and everything about him.

He saids out load, "Anyone who wants to join their old master stay her but if you want to start a new follow me and Juvia to Fairy Tail." Nobody moves until Gajeel comes behinds us and starts waking with us outside the den a few more do to but others stay at den. Hope they'll be ok without that old man.

I look up to Gray and smile to him warmly. He smiles back to me and kisses my forehead gently. How did I get so lucky to have him for a mate.

A.N:

Ok this chapter be done the next chapter will be about how he introduces Juvia to Fairy Tail.

Arigato Minna keep on reading this tale✌🏽