Saving

Juvia's POV:

I hope he gets here on time I thought, Don't worry Juvia he'll be here any moment now my inner wolf assured me.

At the moment I was down in the dungeons tied up or should I say chained up to the wall. I was in my wolf form and the chains were on all four of my paws, I had a collar to my neck, and a muzzle over my snout. It was not a good feeling being here again in this dark and stingy place.

Then I heard the sound of footsteps walking down the stairs that let to the dungeons where I was at. I looked up and it was him. Master Jose with his right hand man by his side. Both looking disgusting as ever with a smirk plastered on their faces. "Master what should we do to her this time," snickered the man beside him I never saw him before here at the wolf pack. "Now now be patient Gord the fun is about to begin." Master chuckled at his own words.

Gray's POV:

Something doesn't seem right Gray my inner wolf worried. What's wrong I asked. Our Mate seems to be in trouble but it's hard to tell what's wrong with her he confirmed his thought. Just tell me where you sense that she is in trouble and I will follow your directions I stated. Alright I feel it coming from the North part of town and she seems to be getting weaker by the minute so you better hurry up finding her my inner said.

A few minutes later...

I was in front of a huge house that smelled of a different pack. I knocked on the doors. No one answered so I might as well break into the wolf den.

I busted through the doors and fought anyone that stood in the way of saving my mate. I followed her scent to the basement and couldn't believe my eyes on what was in front of me. I saw her chained to the wall in her wolf form and right next to her was a nasty looking old gezeer that gave off a vibe that could choke you in your sleep.

As I moved towards her he stepped in front of her. I stopped in my tracks looked into his eyes and growled. He scuffed at my attitude towards him.

"Aren't you a bold young man wolf pup." He said. I growled again at his sly remark. "Well old timer looks like you know a man when you see one," I said "What man are you talking about pup all I see is a wolf that doesn't belong here in my pack so get out while you still can." He remarked.

"I don't think so I'm her to take Juvia back with me and if you don't let her go I'll just have to go the hard way" I replied. "You drive a hard bargain young pup but I'm afraid I can't let her go you see she belongs to me and I just can't let her off that easily," he added.

Next thing I know I'm thrown against the wall my head starts to throb but I get up since I don't mind getting hurt a little.

I see him get closer to her. My inner wolf growls and asks to gain control I say no and told him to hold on for just a bit longer. The old gezeer sniffs her fur and I recoil at the sight of him doing that to her. I can't wait anymore Gray let me at his throat he growled Alright but be careful don't go too crazy on me now I replied to my wolf.

I let him take over and the battle began.

A.N:

OMG guys thank you for all of the votes I'm so happy already over 100. Keep reading my story because it's no over yet the big battle will be coming soon. It won't have that much details but it will be short so that the romance will bloom more. So keep up the votes and comment on what should I do for future chapters.

Arigato Everyone ^_^