Needing Answers

Chapter 4

*Solstice*

Oliver gulped. He looked as if he'd break down into tears at any moment. He began to shake his head viciously. "Please! I'm begging you Majesty! Please don't do anything to my little girl!" Tears began to stream down his pale eyes.

I tilted my head, "you care for her a lot, don't you. Well, if that's true, then you'll tell me what I want to know. Where is Baelfire?"

Oliver looked at me and sniffled. He muttered something under his breath that sounded like an apology. He then began to speak louder for me to hear; "H-He's in London."

That was all I needed. I turned on my heel and zoomed out the door. I snapped at my guards to get my ship ready but everything seemed to be going to slow motion. Time felt as if it stopped completely.

An hour past until my things were prepared and the ship was ready for takeoff. I was walking through the hanger and just about to board my ship when a guard came racing my way.

"Majesty!!" Yelled the guard.

I turned around to face him. He was panting and his expression was concerning. "I-It's Peter Pan."

My heart skipped a beat. I raised my eyebrow slightly. "What about him?" Secretly I was hoping it was good news. I missed him so much but I couldn't see him. He needed to figure things out for himself.

"He's planning on taking a little boy's heart." The guard said bluntly.

I scoffed; "what do you mean? Peter would never do a thing like that. Baelfire would, but not Peter."

"I am telling the truth Majesty. He is planning to take this boy's heart. H-His name is Henry." The guard kept his head respectively bowed.

'That name sounds familiar to me.' I thought to myself. I remembered Peter saying that name, or was it Baelfire who said it? I shook my head. "I need answers. The only way I'm going to get those answers is if I talk to Baelfire." Without another word I turned on my heel and walked into the ship.