Hunting

I am so sorry for not posting!! Oh my goodness I've been so anti-writing these past few months. I've been having writers block... honestly I lost inspiration for his book BUT I finally found it again😂😊

Okay, so here's the next chapter. Make sure to vote and comment and tell your friends about this book (;

_______________

Chapter 5

*Solstice*

I sat on a chair in my private room while the ship glided through the sky. Everything was a puzzle. My mind felt fuzzy. It killed me that I could not remember my entire past on Neverland. Baelfire seemed to be the only person who would have the answers.

I looked at my Netscreen and found a message from Cyrus, the man who I left in charge of my throne until I got back. Cyrus was one of my childhood friends. He was always there for me. He worries about me all the time. He was against me going to earth, but I told him I needed answers.

*FLASHBACK*

"Cyrus stop! I'm going and that's final!" I yelled from across the room. My temper was flaring. I didn't need crap from him right now.

"Solstice would you just think for one moment!! How are you going to find Baelfire huh? Do you think you're just going to find him in an alley or something!?"

Cyrus has dark skin and black hair. His eyes were a shimmery gold which always made girls swoon. He was tall and lean but still had muscle. His hands were so big they looked like they could crush bones.

"That's exactly where I will find him. Look, I know you were worried to death when I suddenly disappeared and went to Neverland, but I'm back. Something happened down there, something that I cannot remember. I need answers and I need them now."

.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.

My eyes fluttered open. I found myself laying on my bed. I must've fallen asleep. I looked up at the ceiling of my room and thought to myself; trying to fit unknown pieces of this puzzle. I knew something was off but I couldn't tell what. I found myself playing with my cuff again. Somehow Baelfire managed to put this on me and take away my magic, but that thought didn't feel right. Something in the back of my mind said I was wrong about Baelfire.    I missed my magic. I was strong then. I could protect myself, but it was taken away from me. I've been robbed of the only thing that kept me close to my parents. My only connection.

Suddenly a buzzer beeped. It was the captain of the ship. I got up and pressed the talk button. "What do you want?"

"We are here, Majesty." Said the captain.

"Thank you." I sucked in a deep breath, preparing myself. Doing a quick wardrobe change so I would fit in with the people, I walked out my door. I trotter through the cockpit while putting my hair up into a ponytail, something I did often when I was in Neverland.

I pressed the button to open the hatch of the ship. Hissing noises were made as the walking ramp slowly lowered to the ground outside. Moonlight pierce my vision as I stepped in the cool air. I wrapped a wool cloak around me as I looked around. The ship landed on a big factory building. No one was outside. London was dark and quiet.

I snapped on my mini Netscreen to keep in touch with the ship and with anyone else, and I headed out to find Baelfire.

.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.

I had no clue where to start. Being without magic sucked. I was on the streets now roaming around when I heard something behind me. I quickly turned around to find a black cat looking at me with curiosity.

I shrugged and turned to walk away but the cat followed me. I waved at it away to leave me alone but it kept looking at me as if I were an alien. Perhaps I was, at least to the people of earth I was. I was an outsider, an outcast, someone dangerous. Maybe people should be scared of me. I could be their worst nightmare come true.

"This way Star." Cale's voice made me jump with fright. I glared at the ghostly figure standing in front of me.

"Get away from me!" I hissed. "I don't need your help!"

Yes, Cale was dead but he looked as if he were a normal, everyday person, minus the blood. Cale cocked his head slightly; "I know where Baelfire is."

We stared at each other for a minute until I finally gave in. "Fine." I narrowed my eyes, "show me the way."

Cale smirked, "with pleasure."