=Yuuma Isogai=

muffychu

*****************

"It's okay if you're not ready I understand. There is no need to rush things, take your time. I wouldn't dare to force you into doing something you don't feel comfortable with, I love you either way. It's okay. I love you."

The sweet words kept replaying inside your head, Isogai seemed okay with waiting just a little while longer. Not too long ago the two of you were at your place having a regular old day. Cuddling, watching a movie, the usual. One thing led to another and the two of you already had your hands all over each other until you confessed you were a little nervous, not being very experienced and not knowing what to do. You weren't sure if you were ready for such a thing either but being the sweet boyfriend he is, he was completely understanding telling you it was okay and you didn't need to worry.

But that just made everything even more stressful.

You felt terrible that you told Isogai you weren't ready when really you were, you just didn't know what to do. You were afraid you would embarrass yourself and it would just feel wrong. A crimson color started to appear on your cheeks as you buried your face in your pillow, hugging it tightly. Isogai was so sweet and loving, the best boyfriend you ever had, and you loved him. It was time he knew as well.

"I think- no, I-I am ready!"

~x~X~x~

Looking out your window you saw Isogai walking right up to your front door until you shouted. "Oii up here!" He immediately looked up to see you waving at him with the smile on your face he would never get tired of seeing. "(Y/N)! Can you get down here to open the door so I can kiss you?" Your face immediately flushed as you nodded backing away from the window. A few moments past before opening your front door with opened arms, hugging Isogai tightly before giving him a kiss on his cheek. "Lets go inside okay! I made you something to eat since I know you haven't eaten all day. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)//SLAPPED 

"Thank you so much (Y/N) but you didn't have to, really." You shook your head in disapproval giving him a look that made him sure it was okay. The both of you went inside, you having everything set up. Isogai looked at you and smiled appreciating what you did. "Whelp, lets eat!" You walked towards the kitchen getting the both of you some lemonade ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)//SLAPPED as he sat down and began to eat, thanking you when you came back. "Uhm...Isogai" You said quietly which made him look up at you. "Yeah (Y/N)?" You began to look into his eyes as he smiled shyly at you. The redness of your cheeks began to appear as you looked down again. It was a struggle for you to talk, you didn't know how to start this conversation. "Well...do you a-ah remember the other day? When we were here a-and...we start to uhm-" "yeah I remember" You looked at him to see him facing the food with a huge blush on his face.

"A-and do you remember what y-you said?..." He gently nodded."Well I was uhm thinking about what you said. about how you would wait for me and-" Isogai grabbed the cup of lemonade slowly and began to drink it waiting for you to continue. "I'm ready!" His eyes widened immediately putting the cup down as he started to cough almost choking while drinking his lemonade. You got up quickly rubbing his back to calm down the coughing. "W-what's wrong? D-did I say something?!" Isogai shook his head looking up at you. "No, no, no of course not it's just- if you're doing it for me please don't, it's okay! (Y/N) I love you so much and I don't want you to do this if you're still unsure" He cupped you cheek and gave you a little kiss. "Please believe me, I promise it's okay".

"But Isogai, i'm sure that i'm ready. Like I said I was thinking about it and I love you too. I want to show you how much I love you...and i'm not only doing it for you i'm doing this for me too. The both of us." "Are you sure?"  You felt your heart begin to race, you leaned closer to him, yours lips barely touching. You nodded, you were ready.