=Itona Horibe=

R5islegit kurokos-light

********************

You walking out of school with your broken laptop inside of your book bag with a sigh. Being the clumsy person that you are, you were walking up the hill while using your laptop to finish up the homework that needed to be typed and while not noticing you tripped on a rock that was in your way causing the laptop to fly out of your hands and slam to the ground. Fortunately as you inspected the laptop you found that nothing was broken or bent, but now it just didn't want to turn on. If you wouldn't have been procrastinating so much you would have not been in this situation. Luckily Koro-Sensei understood the situation with a little lie to cover up the fact that the way your laptop broke was that you were doing your homework the last minute with an excuse that was "while getting up I tripped on my laptops charger and the laptop fell to the ground with force, and now it doesn't work." Koro-sensei gave you a few more day to hand in the homework assignment. You looked behind you and waited in anticipation for Itona, he overheard your conversation with Koro-sensei and offered to fix your laptop. Free of charge, but he did want something from you which he said "you'll find out after I fix your laptop." And you just agreed.

"Sorry for the long wait (Y/N), are you ready to go?" Itona asked fixing his bandanna. "Yeah let's go"

~x~X~x~

"S-so i-is it fixable?" You asked Itona nervously, you had your phone yes, but you felt more comfortable typing on your laptop. And if the laptop won't able to be fixed you would be in extreme trouble. "Yeah, there's actually nothing wrong with your laptop. The motherboard is just out of place, i'll just have to take it out and place it to how it was before. But you do have to be very careful with things like this. The bottom part of your laptop is popping out slightly so i'll just tighten that up and you'll be good to go" You watched how Itona opened up your laptop and fixed everything like it was no deal, even though the problem was nothing major you knew you wouldn't be able to do this by yourself. You would probably lose all the screws to place the laptop back together, and touch something that doesn't need to be touched in the first place. So you were happy to have a friend like Itona who knew lots about laptops and technology in general.

"Done" Itona turned around to face you with a dull expression on his face as you sighed in relief. he handed you the laptop and turned on the power button to see that your laptop was in good shape once again. Closing the laptop you hugged it tightly and rocked yourself back and forth, relived to have your laptop working. "Thank you Itona!" You gave the boy a side hug and placed the laptop on top of your bed carefully, slowly walking away from it to face him once again. "So you said that you didn't want any money after you fixed my laptop, you said you would tell me. So how can I repay you Itona? I'll do anything you want" You bowed down slightly giggling and waited for a response from him. "Anything?" He asked as you nodded, reassuring him you meant the words you said just a few seconds ago. "Yep, anything you desire" He looked up for a moment thinking of what he wanted from you. His gaze was on you, he knew what he wanted now. "(Y/N) I know what I want" "Okay! So what is it?" As those words left your mouth you noticed his gaze was much more intense, and his poker face was turning into a mischievous look. "I want you..." 

You nodded and smiled at him "Okay, you want me! That won't be a pro- wait, wait, wait WHAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WANT ME?!" Itona just shrugged and got up from where he was sitting "It's not so hard to understand (Y/N). I want you, plain and simple." Every step he took closer to you your heart started to beat even faster and your legs would back up until you couldn't anymore. "Wait Itona I-" "Shhhhhh" His hand was placed under your chin leaning you closer towards his lips which were finally connected. Your muffled words were hard to understand as the kiss was getting rougher until he forcefully shoved his tongue inside your mouth then pulling away to see your flustered and confused face. "You know (Y/N), when you ask someone for a favor or someone does a favor for you, you shouldn't say you'll do anything they want. Because things could end up like this" He grabbed your skirt and pulled it down roughly making you yelp in surprise and ripped open your buttoned up shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. You were positive at least two button from your shirt were now missing due to the rough behavior. You also felt so ashamed that you kinda knew where this was going from the moment he said "I want you" and not do anything about it or fight back. You were actually very turned on by all of this and you secretly wanted Itona to keep on going. How shameful.

"Take it off" Itona said in his regular tone of voice, but the look in his eyes has changed dramatically. It wasn't just a dull type of stare, it was a lustful and needy one. He needed you and you certainly needed him. You began to take off your soaked underwear slowly along with your bra, you began to walk towards him and started undressing him until he was in the same state of nakedness as you were. And as you were about to lay down on the bed he grabbed your shoulders and gently made you go on your knees. You already knew what he wanted you to do so you took no time to hesitate and licked the tip of his member hearing him groan out your name, you continued to lick him until you gently sucked his tip before finally moving your head back and forth. His groans were louder and louder, the feeling of your innocent little mouth on his shaft got him closer and closer. With one final lick he released himself inside of your mouth. "(Y/N) swallow it and let me see" You gulped down every bit of him cum and stuck of your tongue. "S-see, i've swallowed it. I've been good! C-can you p-please go inside of m-me now?" You whimpered out as he let out a chuckle laying you down and immediately going inside you at a fast pace, not even letting you catch your breath.

"I-I-Itona!" You screamed as your vision became blurry, feeling yourself on the edge. He immediately placed his hand on your clit and started to rub and thrust at the same time, sensing that you were close. You've never felt this much pleasure before in your whole entire life, but not many things last. You finally came on his shaft causing the boy to groan and cum inside of you a second time. 

"I-Itona y-you idiot! W-why didn't y-you just tell me you wanted me a long time ago!" You moaned out loudly, still feeling a itching pleasure as he slipped out of you.

"Well because I thought it would have been the right moment today" You nodded still trying to catch your breath, he gave you a single kiss before laying right next to you.

"W-wait Itona?.....Where's the laptop?" Both of your eyes widened as you sat up and saw the laptop on the floor opened. You began to blush as you shoved him towards the pillows. 

"You dummy! Why did you do it so roughly? Now you're gonna have to fix my laptop again!" 

"That's okay, because when I do I'll need a favor from you again~ And you already know what it is~"

*********************

Itona mmm yes lel 

Well wasn't that pleasant 

I may update tomorrow or something, if I do it'll be Chiba and Nagisa, but the Nagisa is for a certain special someone who turns 15 tomorrow  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I bet chu already know who i'm talking about~ ;) 

YES I'M FUCKING DOING IT IDGAF IF SHE'S INNOCENT AF IT MUST BE DONE!