You watch p orn together oh lord jesus it's come to this + A/N ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Okay I'm a blind bitch cause I could've fucking sworN that I just had 21k reads. Then all of a sudden I look again and BITCH I WAS CHOKING.

221k READS HOW THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?!?!?

yooooooo brooooo y'all be killin me I swear 😂😂😂

MY LEMONS ARE FUCKING SHITTY AS HELL AND NO JOKE I WAS READING THEM OVER AND I ALMOST CHOKED ON MY FUCKING DISAPPOINTMENT CAUSE HOLY FUCK THAT SHIT WAS CRINGY. I swwweeaaarrr yo while I was reading my own lemons and I was roasting my own writing

I was like BITCH HOW U GONNA MAKE HIM
C UM IN 5 SECONDS. UNLESS YOU THE FUCKING P USSY QUEEN. IDK

I just turned 15 at the time I'm so sorry lolol. I'm 16 turning 17 in December so my lemonade making skills have advanced if ya know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But fr fr ya the best I love u so much and thank you for reading this piece of shit that i hope my mom never finds. Instead of her being disappointed that I'm writing this shit. She'll just be disappointed that I'm writing it wrong.

She'd be like

"Nononono mikayla this is not how that shit work"

But anyways, just thank u so much. And here u go ;))))))

tbh these are always me joking but I'll try to take this seriously for fucking once lmaooo. It'll be HARD (lol) but I'll try. Like I won't make any jokes. Only for this one tho so don't get too comfortable lmaooooo

Now I'd like to say that I am a frequent
p orn watcher not for anything pleasurable  but just because I find it so fucking hilarious. Like its so fucking funny the plot they start with nd shit. It's so bad yet so entertaining to watch.

Sooooooo let's gettt starrrtttedddddd ;)))

Nagisa:
He was really fucking nervous. He was practically shaking. He always heard some of his fellow classmates joke about some
P orn videos they've watched. But he's actually never watched any before. And even if he were ever to actually look at the stuff he didn't think it would've been with someone else. With you. When you suggested it though he couldn't say no. For some reason you looked a bit too excited.

A few videos later and he started to look very uncomfortable, making little whining  sounds in the back of his throat. He realized why Okajima was such a pervert. 

Suddenly he looked at you face and holy shitttt you looked like you were really enjoying it. All of a sudden he felt your hand touch his thigh and a groan slipped pass his lips.

Your right hand going up to his area while your left hand went down to yours. When he suddenly realized what you were trying to do he couldn't stop watching you desperately.

Your hands finally slipped past his underwear and your own.  With a cry of pleasure he faced you as you moan and told him you'll make him feel really good. And keep watching the video.

Karma:
Believe it or not he isn't actually the type of person to watch p orn that much. Only when he had nothing better to do. Mostly for the bad acting and bad plot. So when you asked him if he wanted to watch it with you  (although a little taken back, since you didn't seem like the type of person to enjoy that kind of stuff) he just said sure

At first you both went through the really bad ones and just made fun of the actors and the stories. But then that's when you both found a video that was actually really hot. During the viewing, there wasn't any more laughter. Just intense watching.

A few moments later he looked down and oooo boiii his friend came for a visit.  Suddenly it was a bit too much so he decided to slowly grind his hips against yours until you got the idea that it wasn't for fun anymore.

He slowly whispers in your ear, telling you that he'd like to fuck you just how they were doing in the video. And then brought you on top of him so you'd grind on him.

Maehara:
He is kinda a pervert already so you bet your ass he watches the stuff, not frequently but more than the others.  It started off as curiosity, then slowly became a thing he just did. And when you asked him to watch a few videos with you, he was over the moon happy and slightly turned on by just the thought.

You both settled for watching a video with a kink you both had and pressed play. There was a bit of conversation between the two of you in the beginning, until both of your faces were extremely red, lustful, and a need for some satisfaction.

The sounds from the speakers of your laptop kept getting louder and louder, but you didn't mind, if anything it made everything feel even better. Looking at Maehara he obviously felt the same way, good.

A few seconds later you both were already touching and kissing each other, eager to just take off each others clothes.

Isogai:
Isogai, just like Nagisa, hasn't actually ever watched p orn. He tried to once but didn't really see the point of it. So when you asked him happily to watch some with you he couldn't help but question as to why something like this would be something that you actually like. Poor boy was actually really confused, not so much nervous.

After watching a few videos though he noticed you shifting a lot, and grabbing his arm as if holding back something. Once he saw you rub your thighs together the picture finally clicked to him.

He slowly got turned on by the view of you just squirming in your seat, not so much the p orn itself. One the video got to a part where he viewed your intense reactions you closed your laptop, telling him that it was kinda a bad idea.

Slowly he leaner closer to you, saying that he enjoys seeing your reactions before slowly offering to give the few positions he saw a try.