=Maehara x Reader=

Ayeee the lemons are back wyd

Despite what I said about my lemonade skills advancing ima warn you right now my lemons are still shitty af. You might cringe too tbh lmaooo but for some reason ya are even more thirsty for some lemonade poured all over you.

Anyways I realized that I haven't done peewee dick yet so it's his time to shine.

Lololol all small dick jokes aside, I actually didn't write this with him haven't a small dick I think?? At least I don't think so, just by how much you're moani-

Ugh ima stop 😂😂😂😂

This one though is gonna go right in the fucking n shit if ya don't mind. If you do then I DON'T GIVE A FUCK U CAN LEAVE BITCH BAIIIIIIIII

° ° °
As someone who is extremely anti-social, something like a party with so many people is an absolute nightmare. Something that if came down between going to a party, or dying. You'd choose dying any day. Of course Maehara was sweet enough to come with you to said party. Though the night ended not quite as planned.

So here you were, dragging a very excited Maehara towards your bedroom. Laughter coming from the both of you. Something more sinful awaiting to be opened up on top of the bedsheets.

With a light shove of the door, you quickly grabbed him by his collar and roughly pushed Maehara on the bed, climbing on top of him.

"God, I've been wanting this ahh wanting you fo-" with a light lick to his neck he quickly shut up. Enjoying the feeling of your tongue on his body. His hands slowly made it's way under your top to lightly trace your waist with his fingertips. The light groans coming from his mouth motivated you to keep on going, your hands slowly moving towards his most sensitive area.

"Ahh, Maehara. You look so n-nice like t-this. Can I-" You found yourself slowly rolling your hips on his hard on trying to ease your own pleasure, staining the front of his jeans with your wetness.

Gosh, this feels really nice. You've never felt so good before~

"O-Oh shit, wait for a sec (Y/N)" He groans, voice throaty and ruined as you slowly took your top off, showing him your silky smooth skin, and breast barely being covered by the lacy bra.

His hand immediately goes to touch your stomach, lightly going up and down with his fingers until his hand moved a little up to your breast.

"You're so soft, I wanna-" without warning he slowly grabbed your shoulders and brought you down to your back. He wanted to show you as much pleasure as possible. He'll let you on top another time.

"Mhh" you sigh, feeling his hands grope your breast until he finally managed to take off the unnecessary item of clothing.

"You're so beautiful" You could hear his voice tremble against your ear, he's holding back just for you, only for you. His fingers were so cold causing you to shudder, but the coldness against your warm skin makes the whole experience even more enjoyable.
Maehara gently placed one of his hand on the hem of your skirt, his eyes already begging you if he could take them off. With a slight nod and a shaky sigh, you felt the article of clothing being thrown with the others, leaving only your underwear.

The feeling of his shaky fingers rubbing the front of your underwear was heavenly. You tried to keep eye contact with him but your head instead leaned back in the sheets with moans being heard in mid air. With every rub came more arousal and you were positive that you just ruined a pair of very cute panties.

"Look at you, you look so hot I-ahh can't believe you're l-letting me see you in such a pleasurable state" His eyes were lidded, he could feel his fingers being covered by your arousal and your loud cries of pleasure made everything inside him feel even better. The blissful feeling of his cock tightening in his jeans was all too much. So removing his hand from your covered cunt he began taking off his shirt, and with a little fight he was finally able to take his jeans off as well.

Desperately trying to ease the insane heat in between your thighs, your hips rolled up to his wrist catching his full attention.

He looked so good, you wanted to feel him and taste him. See what he would look like underneath you, having all the power in the world to tease him and give him what he desired the most, which was you.

Though this in itself was absolutely addicting. You could practically see the want in his eyes, and you were willing to let Maehara do what he wanted, but before that you had to kiss him, wanting to feel his body as close to yours as possible.

You lightly gripped his jaw and pulled the boy towards your lips. He immediately acted back, slipping his tongue past your lips. You whimpered immediately feeling sudden hands grip the back of your head to bring your closer while his knee pushed up against your soft womanhood.

"P-Please Maehara- I- wish you were- i-inside m-me" You could barely breath with your mind being clouded with filthy and sinful, needy thoughts. He roughly slid down your underwear and glued his eyes on your wet hole, practically begging to be fucked. He'll be the one to give you what you need and deserve.

With hesitation he slowly thrusted in you, gasping at the sudden amount of pleasure. "Haaah you feel so nice, (Y/N). Can I fuck you" You squealed, he hasn't even done anything and already you could tell that it wouldn't take long for you to cum. His choices of words were also very interesting. Such a filthy request with such politeness left you feeling so loved. The way Maehara was staring you down, you knew 'I love you' didn't need to be said out loud.

You could tell he felt the same.

With a small nod Maehara finally started to go even deeper inside of you. The cries coming from your mouth could not be held back anymore, and by instinct your hands went to grip the bedsheets. You didn't think either of you were going to last long, the familiar feeling of building tension coming on fast. 

"F-Fuck you're so tight, you feel so good mhh" He cursed thickly, until all that was heard was gargled, choking sounds. He grabs you by the hips tightly, rocking deep into you, his entire body shaking.

It was so intense, everything felt so nice. Your body was burning up in the best way possible, and from the feeling of him going in and out you knew that at any giving moment, you would release. You begged, cried, whimpered until finally your orgasm hits you so hard that you don't even have the breath to scream. Your back arches, hips jerking, and Maehara helplessly thrusts into you twice more, caught in the vise grip of your cunt, before you feel him pulling out, cumming on top of you instead.

Out of breath he was still able to mutter a quick apology and quickly tried to clean up most of the cum on your body with the nearest towel that was conveniently placed right on top of your drawer.

"Do you, ahh need anything? Maybe some water" Maehara asked, cupping your cheek with his hand. You shook your head and patted the bed.

"No I just need you here laying next to me, please" He nodded wrapping his arms around your waist, humming softly about how much he loved you.

You were grateful for going to that party

° ° °
I didn't proof read any of this bullshit so if it's shitty I'm so sorry boo lmaooo.

I don't really have much to say tbh.

So I guess that's it????

Okay yep aight bye babes