Favorite positions and toys (imsosorrypleaseforgivemethisistoomuch)

This is only part one. I can't think of anything for Maehara and Isogai at the moment. So please enjoy for the time being.

Why am I doing this, your innocent little minds don't need this shit-

Damn ya probably don't fucking care fam. Aight ima do it then. Nasty ass kids lmaooo
(GuysIloveyouthemajorityofyouareunderageincludingmyselfsoishouldntbetalking)

Love you babes~ <3

LMAO I LITERALLY HAD TO SEARCH SEX POSITIONS ON GOOGLE DON'T DO WHAT I DID. The names of these tho made me laugh so loud. I saw pics and everything so that's fucking great.

Nagisa:
Every time you guys have sex (Oh god I don't ever want to continue anymore like....shhhhiiiiitttt) it always starts out extremely gentle until he gets confident enough to get a little more rough. Then in the middle of sex you're always questioning yourself like. "Who tf manz is this. Where is my Nagisa" On the outside he's so sweet and shy but in the bedroom get ready to call him dADdY. (Whyamidoingthisineedtokms)
I'm gonna it keep it real though. He likes it in the ass. Of course he loves be dominant and all, he loves seeing you squirming below him while he's so deep inside you. He's a kinky little guy. He wants you to suck on his fingers while you release. But he fucking ADORES it when you take control. You have a strap on just to use it on him. when you do expect lots and lots of calls of your name and him whimpering and squirming, begging you to take him over the edge. When he finally gets there he like to return the favor, putting a vibrator against your clit. You guys play around so much that there has been a few times you or him have passed out from how much both of you have teased each other to release. And after the 50th time of doing so you finally let each other cum, the release being so powerful that you just....black out. After everything there are lots of cuddles and pillow talk.

Favorite Positions: Scoop me up, pretzel dip, 69 <---------lololololol

Karma:
Hooolllyyy shhhhhiiiiittttt Karmas gonna bite you back in the ass for being so bad.
L I T E R A L L Y.
He's has two ways of having sex. Loving and fucking. Loving, it's sweet and nice. Asks you if you're okay and it's all around a good tiemmm. Now fucking....ohonhonhonhon.
There will be handcuffs, there will be whips, there will be nipple clamps. He loves to humiliate you by making you submit yourself and follow every order he makes. He wants to mark every part of your body, so get ready cause he will. There have been a few times you've screamed so loud the neighbors have called the police...that's kind of embarrassing. He likes to do it in positions you wouldn't have thought imaginable. He wants to tie you up to the ceiling and just fuck you there. Once because you teased him so much he handcuffed you to the bed and left avibrator inside of you for two hours on the highest setting. When he came back you were crying because of the pleasure and there was cum EVERYWHERE. But you really love those moments ;)

Favorite Positions: The om, upstanding, valedictorian. Anything, you name it.