=Nagisa Shiota=

ShinyoiBaka

****************

"I'm sorry, I-I have to go.I just c-can't be around you w-without uhm...never mind"

Is the excuse Nagisa had every time you tried to hang out with him. You honestly did not know what was going on with him. He's been a little secretive the past three weeks, trying to ignore you as much as possible. You've also noticed his strange behavior. He's been more nervous around everyone and every time you would catch him staring at you he would immediately look away shaking, you also noticed he sometimes looked very uncomfortable with much anxiety and would ask Koro-sensei if he could leave the class for a moment to get some fresh air. You've been getting sick of Nagisa ignoring you, he was hiding something and you wanted to find out what it is.

~x~X~x~

"Nagisa! Are you there?" You yelled knocking on his front door hoping to have a talk and get some answers. Footsteps were heard getting closer until the door was finally opened.

"Hell- (Y-Y/N)!?...." Nagisa yelped in surprise as you stood there with a smile, a crimson color appeared on his cheeks. "W-what are you doing here?" He asked nervously waiting for an answer. "Well i'm actually here to talk to you, may I come in?" Nagisa hesitantly opened the door so you would be able to enter. You haven't been here for a while ever since Nagisa began to ignore you, you already began to feel comfortable. Him on the other hand began to look a little nervous and sat down on the couch. "So what do you want to talk about?" After hearing the question you sighed and sat down. " Why have you been ignoring me Nagisa?" (Cuz Nagisa is a horny mofo LMAO// shot)

Everything was still and the air began to feel thick between the two of you. His eyes widened trying to find another excuse to hid the real truth. "I-I, do-don't kn-" "You're lying Nagisa, please don't lie to me. Don't you trust me? Please tell me what's going on" You urged him moving a little closer to him which made him gulp in anxiety, you noticed the huge blush on his cheeks. "(Y/N) I-I w-was ignoring you b-because..I-I...c-can't control myself when i'm around you" He finished looking down as you tried to prosses what he said. "Can't control himself? What?"

"C-can you explain, I-I'm not quite understanding" You raised an eyebrow; Nagisa looked down in embarrassment. He thought he would get over it thinking it was just a stage and hoping you wouldn't confront him or realized that he was actually trying to ignore you, he didn't want to explain what was going on but it seemed that he had no choice but to do so. Nagisa scratched his neck nervously and began to explain. "(Y/N) I-I...I always though of you as my friend, someone who I can easily talk to and feel comfortable around. But about a month ago my feeling began to grow strong and I finally realized I was in love with you...." He closed his eyes tightly and shakily sighed, you noticed his fingers began to shake slightly. "Every day my love for you grew stronger that I couldn't even be in the same room with you without feeling a little sick and dizzy. You leave me so breathless, just a single look at you I can't even think straight...just the thought of you, you're just so amazing and beautiful and I love everything about you I-I...I c-can't..."

He stopped for a moment to take a deep breath while you felt you were about to faint, you started to pant just a little not knowing what to say, all you could do was mumble his name but he immediately stopped you, saying that he was really done just yet. "A-and about two weeks ago...I had a dream about you..." He paused for a moment before continuing " it wasn't intentional, and I feel so ashamed. It was a very dirty- dream, ever since then not only have I've been looking at you romantically but very...sexually too. When I-I'm around you I feel like i'm going to lose all control and I I just want to hold you, hug you, kiss you...touch you, f-feel you. I-I'm sorry if I made everything uncomfortable between us, I u-understand if you don't want to talk to me or even see me anymore. I-It's probably for the best. I-" Nagisa finally looked up after all this time to see you come closer to him before getting on top of him with a small grin.