=Ryunosuke Chiba=

MasaharuNiou-chan XxSushiRollxX 

*********************

"Look at the mess you two made! What did I tell you about no bb's in the classroom! The two of you are going to have to stay after school and clean all of this up! I'm very disappointing in you! Both of you!" 

"Ugh this sucks!" You groaned out loudly sucking your teeth in annoyance. "If we keep complaining we're not going to get things done so we might as well just suck it up and clean up the mess we made" Chiba replied to your comment with a hint of annoyance in his voice. During lunch time, when you knew was the time Koro-sensei wasn't in the classroom; the two of you thought it would be a good idea to have a little shooting competition to see who had the best aim. But the two of you sorta went out of hand and before you knew it bb's were all over the room. It wasn't until Koro-sensei had arrived for 5th period the two of you noticed...and this was your punishment. 

"I should have- we should have never did that, now we're stuck here cleaning while everyone's home doing their own thing. Even Koro-sensei is gone! He's not even here watching us!" You suddenly gasped as your hand turned into fists. "He's not here! C'mon Chiba let's go home!" As you were about to run towards the exit Chiba grabbed a hold of the hem of your shirt causing you to tumble back, but luckily he caught you before you fell. "Okay genius, who's going to clean up the rest of these bb's if we go home? We'll get in even more trouble" You pouted then sighed, he did have a point. Chiba leaned you forward so you would be able to stand again. "I'm just really tired!...And I don't want to touch another broom, I already swept one hundred times..." He sighed grabbing your broom and placing it in the corner of the room. "And I swept one hundred one times, but since you don't want to use the broom why don't you just pick up the bb's from under the desk while I broom over here?" You shrugged your shoulders nodding and bent over with your knees and hands on the floor to pick up the bb's. 

Chiba nodded and began to sweep at the other side of the classroom while you worked the other side. As you were working you didn't really notice Chiba's small glares. A humongous blush appeared on his cheeks as he saw you pick up the bb's from under the desk, not noticing yourself that every time you would pick up a bb your pink panties would fully show giving him a full view of your ass. You weren't even doing it on purpose, you didn't even know what you were accidentally showing. A cough was heard in the room so you slowly turned around to see Chiba staring at you but then jump up and look the other direction when you faced his gaze. "What are you looking at?" You asked tilting your head slightly as he faced you once again. "Oh it's nothing, just go back to what you were doing, the faster we get our cleaning done the faster we can get out of here." You nodded slowly and picked up the bb's one by one again. "Pffffft...if only we didn't shoot in the classroom, we could have avoided this..besides why did I even agree to it? I obviously have the best aim" It was meant to be heard only by you but it seemed that you mumbled the words at a volume where Chiba heard what you said as well.

"Excuse me? Can you repeat yourself (Y/N)" You turned around to see Chiba with his hands on his hips and a slight smirk on his face, making you stand up and smirk as well. "Well i'm guessing you heard me so I don't need to repeat myself~ Plus it's the truth, your aiming is good but not as great as mine~" You took two steps forward and leaned yourself on one of the desk, your smirk beginning to grow as you noticed your bloodlust was showing slightly."That's a dream you wish to turn reality but you simply can't because i'm here" He followed your actions and took two steps forward, leaning himself on the same desk. "That's a lie you don't even believe yourself, i'm the top sniper~" You giggled lightly, your bloodlust was showing more than before. 

"Then why don't we prove it right here? Right now?" Chiba suggested as you nodded lifting up your skirt lightly to take out your gun but you immediately huffed and shook your head "we can't remember? Koro-sensei confiscated ours guns for the rest of the day, we'll get then back tomorrow" Chiba chuckled slightly and walked until he was right in front of you. "Mmm, well then how about we prove it another way?" He suggested, you were quite confused on what he meant but your train of thought has stopped as you felt his pick you up so you would be sitting on the desk as he was in between your legs still standing. "Chiba w-wait you mean-" You weren't able to finish your sentence due to the fact he was nibbling at your ear making you shut you eyes tightly and moan loudly. "W-wait Chiba I k-know what y-you m-mean but h-here?" "Of course here~" He began to lick right below your ear which made you wrap your arms around his back trying to hold back your moans, it was licking you extremely sensitive sweet spot. As he gave you mini hickeys his hands found themselves under your skirt, rubbing away at your womanhood making you hot and wet. "C-Chiba d-don't do t-that!" 

The boy obviously wasn't going to listen to you so he simply continued what he was doing with the smirk still on his face,only his kisses were going lower until he kissed your covered breast. You kicked him in desperate need of something much more which just earned you a chuckle and your clothes and his clothes out of the way. His lips finally found themselves on your harden buds, slowly sucking it, swirling his tongue on it. You bit your lip so hard that your lip was slightly bruised and swollen now but you didn't care. "Ch-Chiba p-please d-don't tease me,t-this really is-sn't the setting to be t-teasing.....o-or doing this in the first place" You cried out as he bit your little bud. But your words did make him move away and admire your naked body, he looked down to see your flower flowing with your wetness. It was slowly dripping down your thigh.

"Jeez, you sure are wet aren't you?~" You smacked his chest lightly moaning out which cause him to chuckle. "Well don't worry, your needs will be fulfilled in just. a. second" He pushed your legs wide opened and laid you down on the desk. His member slowly went inside of you making your eye widen and scream at the sudden intense pleasure. He began to thrust inside of you extremely deep, hitting places you didn't even know you had. You bit your lip to prevent moans from coming out but what a fail. That wasn't working at all, his trust were going faster making your breast bounce up and down at the fast movement, you felt your coil tighten at the pit of your stomach which made you cry out. "C-Chiba i-i'm r-really CLOSE!~" He immediately took his dick out of you and made you go on all fours.

"W-wait C-Chiba w-what a-are you doing?" He spread your ass cheeks (I'M LAUGHING SO HARD LMAO) and gave one lick to your hole making your entire body shudder. "W-wait d-don't tell me y-you're gonna- AHHHHHHGGGG!" You yelled as his hands were on your hips and his dick entered a different hole, his thrust were even faster than before and you could here his heavy breathing and groans along with your cries and moans. "Y-yes, yes! F-fuck me harder! A-AHHH!" You would have never though he would be fucking your ass, and you wouldn't have thought it would feel this good. But as you thought the pleasure couldn't increase since you were already experiencing it all, his fingers found themselves entering you going in and out. Of both pleasure holes. "I-I'M GONNA CUM! I-I'M GONNA CUM!" "You're gonna cum? O-okay, you just have to say one little sentence" He stopped his thrusting once again, you began to cry at the lose of pleasure and the fact your clit was throbbing to the point it kinda hurt.

"Y-you just have t-to say I have better a-aim than you" The words that left your mouth made your eyes widen completely "w-what?!" He went in once again but this time at a very slow and painful pace, your tried to move back and forth but his hands found themselves on your hips holding you tightly. "Y-you wanna cum?~ Mmm just say that~" "Y-YOU HAVE BETTER A-AIM, Y-YOU HAVE WAY B-BETTER AIM THAN ME, P-PLEASE! MAKE ME C-CUM! F-FUCK ME!"  (I'm done LMAO) his finger found themselves thrusting in your front entrance at a fast pace as he went in deep and hard finally getting you to the edge and cum, feeling your juices on his shaft made him release right after you. 

You felt too tired to get up but chiba was kind enough to pick you up and help you put your clothes back on, after the both of you got fully dressed you immediately looked around the room and sighed. "We s-still h-have to clean up t-the bb's....." "Y-yeah I know...we also have to clean up something else" You tilted your head slightly before looking the way Chiba was pointing. The desk.

"S-SHUT UP!" You cried out embarrassingly, he simply kissed the top of your forehead and gave you a tight hug. "It's okay (Y/N)"

********************

Well how about dat ;) 

Don't really have much to say other than the next lemon is gonna be Nagisa and Candy, cause i'm an amazing friend LMAO SHE'S GONNA CRY IF SHE READS IT, BUT I DID IT WITH Lololol-Naniiiii AND LOVEE~