Teasing them//OH SHIT

Another scenario lmao, I keep procrastinating on my lemons ugh. I'll get to it eventually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nagisa:
The two of you were just laying down being all lazy and shit watching T.V. You let Nagisa's hair down and gently ran your fingers through his hair. You noticed how relaxed he was when you'd play with his hair. You also noticed when you pushed his hair behind his ears, he would flinch just a little. You touched below his ear ever so slightly with your finger tips and stopped when you heard a small moan coming from Nagisa. You hesitated a little before your fingers slowly slide down from his neck to his collarbone, then to his sides, tracing his curves. His breath hitched. Nagisa looked up at you with a worried expression.
"Mhh, you seem to be very sensitive at my touch" He didn't know how to  respond at first, but you didn't even let him speak, already getting on top of him and sitting yourself down right in his most sensitive area. Another moan  escaped his lips as he looked at you with curious eyes. You slowly leaned forward and licked his collarbone to his neck, lightly sucking on the area. This time he let out a loud moan, calling out your name as you kept going with your feather like touches, almost driving him insane.

Karma:
You just got home from school soaking wet. You didn't know it was going to rain today your dumbass, so your umbrella was just sitting there, mocking you. You let out a huff. Before you even had time to walk to your room to get changed there was a knock on the door. Groaning, you opened the door without even bothering to ask who is it. You were greeted by the one and only, Karma. He was all wet just like you but didn't seem to mind.
"Karma's a bitch ain't it, Karma" He snickered.
"Look who's talking" you rolled your eyes and told him to come in and sit down. When he did you stood in front of him and just looked him down while he was doing to same to you. Although you didn't notice, he kept on eyeing on your breast which were clearly viable through the soaked fabric and your mini skirt, which was a bit to short since he was able to see your underwear a bit. He let out a small grunt before clearing his throat and looking up at you.
"Geez Karma, you seem a little frustrated by something" you placed both of your hands on his thighs. "Are you alright?" You've never seen Karma so flustered in your life, you've never seen Karma flustered ever. "Mhh, you're not responding" one of your hands went a little higher until you stopped right above his 'friend' causing him to curse under his breath. "We're both soaking wet, I suggest we get out of our clothes now~"

Maehara:
It was a hot summer day and you couldn't even concentrate on anything due to the horrible heat. It was messing with your head and you couldn't take it anymore. Maehara, who was next to you seemed to be in the same state as you. You tapped him lightly on the shoulders, telling him you'll be right back to grab some ice pops from the freezer. He nodded and waited for your return. Once you did you plopped down besides Maehara, handing him a blue raspberry ice pop which he gladly accepted. The two of you immediately dug in, already feeling much better and satisfied. As he ate his ice pop he couldn't help but glance at you once in a while as you sucked on your cherry ice pop. Some of the melted juice dripped to your chin and you immediately licked it. Maehara found himself not only ignoring the melting ice pop in his hands, but just staring at you eat your ice pop with loud sucking noises which made his face beat red.
You glaced at Maehara for one second before completely focusing your attention on him. You realized what he was thinking and you yourself glanced back at your ice pop with a little smirk on your face. You slowly licked you ice pop from the bottom to the top before shoving it in Maehara's mouth. "You're so dirty~ You fucking playboy"

Isogai:
Can you tease an Ikeman...for real...like i dunno if I wanna do this one. I honestly don't care at all but all of a sudden when i was about to write this one my brain just stopped and was like NOPE. THE FUCK YOU DOING FAM. ._____.

I can't write for Isogai now I'm sorry, but I'll update him later lmao

---------------
SO THAT WAS THAT lol. I'm tired and bored as hell.

And one of my lovely readers asked if I can show you my fucked up face. So I was leik WHY DA HELL NOT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shit I look ugly as hell, I WAS TRYNA LOOK CUTE OKAY :( lmao but yeah. And i got my nose piercing a few days ago so that's that.

I'm hungry

I want some taco bell lmao