They caught you Masturbating ;)

OKAY OKAY THIS IS THE LAST SCENARIO I PROMISE 😂😂😂😂😂 After this I'll go back to my shitty lemons that for some reason people like

HERREEE WE CUMMMM (literally)

Nagisa:

"NAGISA! GET OUT!" It happened so fast. you were so sure nobody was in the house at the time which led to you getting it on by yourself. And out of nowhere this adorable blue haired bastard decides to open the door.

"I-I'M SORRY, (Y/N)-CHAN! I-I DIDN'T MEAN TO- I-IF I KNEW THAT YOU W-WERE D-DOING THIS I-I WOULDN'T H-HAVE OPENED T-THE DOO-"

"GET OUT NOW!" With an extreme blush on his face, he immediately closes the door behind him, shaking so much that after trying to walk away his knees give up on him causing him to fall.

"W-WHAT HAVE I JUST WITNESSED?!" Nagisa says to himself, curling up in a ball on the floor wondering if he could ever face you again without thinking about the events that just happened now.

Karma:

"H-HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HERE, KARMA!" You ask, yelling at the top of your lungs.

"Quite a while actually" he just shrugs "Didn't think you'd be doing anything....lewd"

"PLEASE GET OUT, NOW!" You threw a pillow at him which he easily dodged.

"Wow, (Y/N). Never thought of you as the naughty type. Mmmm~ I guess that's why the phrase 'don't judge a book by it's cover' is so overly used, isn't it?" Karma chuckles a bit before walking towards the door. You tried to throw another pillow at him but once again, he dodged it. This time without even looking.

"I'll leave you and you fingers alone~" And with one final scream from you, he finally shuts the door leaving you drowning in your own sins.

Maehara:

"WHAT THE FUCK, MAEHARA! LEAVE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" You hurled a pillow right on his nose before he was able to say anything, covering your nude body in the process.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU KNOCK!" He didn't answer you question and stayed right on the floor. With a few calls of his name and him not responding to you, you slowly got out of your bed with the sheets covering you and your face hot.

You walked over to him and saw he wasn't moving, but the pillow was covering his face. Taking the pillow, you suddenly felt something wet on it and to you surprise it was blood. His face was covered with his own blood from his nose as well.

"FUCKBOY, GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Isogai:

"I-IT'S NOT W-WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, ISOGAI! B-BUT PLEASE LEAVE!" You flung yourself to the floor behind your bed with shame.

With a little more confidence, you were able to look at him in the eye only to see a smile on his face.

"(Y/N), it's okay really. I'm sorry for walking in on you on your private time." He shifted a little but his smile remained.

"I brought some movies we can watch together if you're interested. I'll wait downstairs, you can finish up what you were doing. I promise I won't enter anymore. And once again I'm really sorry for entering"

And with that, he shut the door behind him leaving you wondering how the hell did you manage to get the sweetest boyfriend in the world.

×××××××××××××

Okay that's it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) lmao