Chapter Two

A/N So, this chapter'll have some slight torture in it, so if that makes you uncomfortable you could probably skip the first half of this chapter.

~Sofaloofa

Silence. It was deafening. Your heart was racing, and it didn't help that the two men were talking about something in whispers, occasionally glancing in your direction. You gulped, looking down at the shape that encircled your bound form. From the snippets of their conversation, you heard them say that it would "keep you in".

The rundown motel that they had brought you to was almost completely deserted, them being the only customers. It was nothing special, in fact it was quite dirty. The red curtains hung limply by the dust covered window, and the beds were small and likely uncomfortable. Not that it mattered. You were tied to a chair anyway.

You sat there for a few minutes before the shorter one, you had learned his name was Dean, walked up to you. He held up a bottle of that water again, face dead serious.

"Now, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way." He began unscrewing the bottle's cap. "You will tell us everything you know about the demon upsurge, or we'll force it from you." You looked nervously at the other one, cleaning his knife, then back at Dean. His cold stare caused shivers to run through you.

"I-I don't know anything! I'm not even a demon! You have to believe me!!" You cried, struggling against the ropes, your bound wrists now surely raw. Dean snorted and threw more water on you, making you scream. It hurt. Bad. Why was this happening?

"Hard way it is, then." He walked over to the small kitchen-like area and grabbed a syringe, full of the holy water. You started panicking. Syringes were not something that you were particularly fond of, and if you were honest, they terrified you to the core. He walked back over to you, and proceeded to stick the syringe in your neck. You screamed louder than you thought humanly possible, eyes clenching shut in pain.

"I swear! I'm not a demon! Stop! Please!" You plead was drowned out by more of your own screams as Dean pressed more of the holy water into your bloodstream.

This went on for what seemed like hours, Dean asking you the same question and you not knowing the answer. Sam soon stepped in, after realising that the interrogation was getting nowhere.

"It's not working. Let's figure something else out." He stopped Dean, and you could barely listen to what they were saying, instead concentrating on calming down. Your breathing was heavy and slow, contrary to the rapid beat of your heart. Your head slumped down, too tired to try and keep it up. Some time went by, you were sure that you had fallen asleep, and now there was a third man in the room.

He wore a trench coat and suit with a dark blue tie, and was considerably shorter than the other two. He had dark circles and slight stubble, like he hadn't shaved in a while. You had to admit, he was kind of cute. But you were in no position to think that way right now. You shifted nervously in your seat as the man noticed you, walking over to you.

"So you're the demon they've been talking about." He said, his voice low. You sighed, letting your head fall again.

"I'm not a demon. Demons don't exist." You stated. Your voice was raw from the screaming you had done. The man looked at Sam and Dean, then back at you. Directly into your eyes.

"How often do you sleep?" He asked. You raised an eyebrow.

You began, "Is that really necessary-"

"Just answer the question." He stopped you, his stare a lot gentler than Dean's had been. He made you feel much more comfortable, especially since he wasn't holding a syringe. You gulped, looking back at the others, then down at the floor.

"Every night. But I still don't see how that's relevant..." You said, watching as the man got up.

"I'm not sure what she is. You said she's reactive to holy water?" He asked Sam and Dean, who nodded. "Well then I don't know." He said, and began untying you. You looked at the man with curiosity and gratefulness as he undid your restraints, and you rubbed your wrists.

"Woah, woah! Cas, what do you think you're doing?!" Sam yelled, stepping towards you. The man, who you assumed was Cas, looked at Sam with raised eyebrows.

"She isn't threatening. Let her breathe. She probably can't get out of the Devil's trap anyway." Cas said, stepping towards the two other men. You shrugged as you went and sat on one of the beds, looking at your red wrists. Your eyes wandered upwards to see all three men staring at you, and the "trap" that you had apparently just gotten out of.

"H-how did you..."