Chapter Five

"Well hello love." The man said, advancing toward you. You cautiously took a step back, wary of him.

Dean yelled from the background. "Don't you dare touch her Crowley! We need her and if you kill her we kill you!" The man- now you know as Crowley, turned his head to Dean.

"You- shut up as well." He flicked his wrist again and Dean groaned in pain. "I'm not going to hurt her..." Crowley then turned back to you. "I simply want to know how she's feeling." He grinned at you, and you attempted moving away, but you were frozen from fear.

"W-what'd you mean?" You asked. The question seemed familiar, but you couldn't place where you had heard it recently. Crowley raised an eyebrow.

"Oh you know. The eyes. The holy water. How's it been?" He asked, and it came crashing down on you. Louis... He was a demon... And he's dead... And... This man knows it... He probably knows everything...

"My god..." You whispered. You suddenly felt light headed, likely about to faint. Crowley shrugged.

"Quite the opposite actually. But anyway, really, how are you feeling?" He looked at you with questioning eyes, and you gulped.

"H-how d-do you k-know about that?" You asked, now stumbling away from Crowley.

"Well, I'm afraid I have to know. I'm the one who did it to you." Crowley said. "And I will tell you why... Eventually." He was now even closer to you, and your hand reached for the knife in your back pocket. You were backed up against a wall somehow, the wall feeling cold and unforgiving. You then suddenly grabbed the knife out, stabbing Crowley in the heart. He simply looked down, a slightly amused smile forming on his lips as he pulled the knife out. Your eyes widened in fear and you gulped, wanting to shrink away.

"Tsk tsk. Little girls shouldn't play with knives." He said, and you were suddenly thrown across the room. You hit your head on an unknown object, and blacked out.

When you awoke, you were lying on a damp, cold floor, and from what you could tell made of concrete. The room was hazy for a second before focusing, and you saw the outline of bars. It was a cell... You were being held in a cell like a common criminal! You stood up suddenly but almost fell back down, your head extremely dizzy and your sight unfocused again. You stumbled to the nearest wall, using it as a crutch to keep standing. You groaned, and soon after heard another voice- Dean's.

"____! Is that you?!" He asked, and you groaned once more.

"Yeah..." You said weakly. It must have been enough for him to hear though, because you could hear him sigh in relief.

"Good. Sam is in the cell on your other side. We need to get out of here." He stated, as if you didn't already know that. You heard him attempt to rattle the bars open, then try to pick the lock. It must have been unsuccessful, because you heard a loud "damn it" and a thud from what you could only assume was Dean sitting on the floor very ungracefully.

You looked around the empty cell you were in, trying to find any way of escape. It seemed hopeless, however, because there was nothing but concrete, bars, and a metal door. You sighed, and leaned against the cold wall. What you were to do now, you had no idea. Escape seemed pretty hopeless. Suddenly, a thought occurred to you.

"Where's Cas?!" You cried out, panicking. You had to get to him! What if he's dead? You ran to the bars and tried shaking them open, which of course was no use.

"Don't even bother. It won't work. You won't get it open." Dean said halfheartedly. You slumped against the wall once more, demoralised.

Suddenly, you heard a door open somewhere, and footsteps moving towards your cell. Crowley came into view, and you scowled.

"What do you want?" You spat, staring at him with anger. He began opening the cell door, and you furrowed your eyebrows.

"You're coming with me." Crowley replied matter-of-factly. He walked into your cell, and grabbed you by the arm, his grip tight. You sneered at him.

"And why do I need to come with you?" You asked. He looked at you with a cold stare. But contrary to his stare, his eyes held a glint of victoriousness in them.

"So I can kill you."