Chapter Twelve

You slashed through the first demon, watching him fall to the ground. You saw Sam and Dean come running out, Dean holding his knife. But you didn't have time to admire them, however, because another demon came running at you. You slashed through the next one, as Dean ran up behind the other one and stabbed it.

You all simultaneously ran to the impala, jumping in as Dean sped away. He huffed.

"How the fu-" Sam hit him. "Uuudge did he find us?!" Rain once again pattered against the roof of the car, and you stared out of the window. Tiny raindrops fell from the sky like angels, gathering on the ground in small puddles. You wondered where life would go now, it was apparent that you would never go back to your old life. Demons, angels, scary people hunter things, it was taking you away and you could never turn back.

"Where are we going?" You asked, leaning your head on Cas' shoulder. You felt him tense up, but soon relax, wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

"We really don't know." Sam said. Well that was comforting. "But we'll try and find a secluded spot, somewhere safe where he would never find us."

"South Dakota." Dean stated suddenly. Everyone in the car looked at him, but he didn't elaborate. Sam shrugged.

"South Dakota it is."

A/N Sorry for the such short chapter. I decided to write a super short chapter because I can and I like messing with your heads. Jk, love you all, expect next chapter soon!

~Sofaloofa