Mitch

Just want to put a quick warning out there that there will probably be fairly intense references to suicide, self harming and anorexia in this story (that is completely fictional). If you have a past of any of these things, please don't read this book. I don't want to be the cause of someone beautiful doing anything to themselves that could harm them. Thanks x

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I came home from rehearsals very late with an amused smile on my face. I let myself and Scott in to our flat, secretly running my eyes over his muscular body for a brief (beautiful) moment. He quickly dropped his bag and stole into the bathroom. He called to me, "I'm going to have a shower, okay?" and as I pictured the water cascading down his naked body, I shivered with delight.

Scott was like a god. He was the single most attractive guy I'd ever seen in my life and I basically spent all day everyday with him. It was delicious torture. I lay down on my bed, scrolling through my Twitter and Instagram. I heard the melodious sound if Scott's voice float through the apartment and I almost moaned in pleasure. It was incredibly sexy and incredibly tempting to go into the bathroom and just take him there and then. I picked up my weights from the corner and started lifting my arms. I flicked the sweat from my hair, as I grabbed a towel and stood up to get a drink. I made my way to the kitchen with my headphones in listening to the new Panic! At The Disco album and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

As I made my way back to my room, I saw through a crack in the bathroom door, that Scott had just gotten out of the shower. A towel hung loosely around his chiseled hips and another over his shoulders. I caught my breath as my eyes drank in the sight of a half naked Scott Hoying. His abs seemed to be carved out of a magical stone and his biceps - what I could see of them - were as hard as his jawline was sharp. His blonde hair was damp and messy and he was biting his lip in the mirror. And the award for sexiest man alive goes to.... Mr Scott Hoying. I tried to remember the image as well as I could; I would be revisiting...