Mitch

I slipped my key into the lock, turning it until I heard the click. I dropped my keys into the bowl next to the door and flung my jacket on the floor, flopping onto the sofa.

"Babe?" Scott's voice floated through the apartment. "Where are you?"

"In here, hon."

"You're back so early, are you okay?" My boyfriend appeared in the doorway, only a towel wrapped around his hips, hanging deliciously low. I only nodded, just staring at his magnificent figure and stood. I walked to him and took his hand, pulling him to the bedroom, biting my lip. His light blue eyes suddenly turned dark and he closed the door behind us, pulling me closer to him. Almost our entire bodies were touching as he leant down slowly to my lips. Impatiently, I yanked his neck down, gently as I could, and our lips connected with a crackle of electricity. Never stopping the kiss, I undid my belt, letting it drop to the floor with my jeans. I pulled back quickly, hearing some stitches rip as I tore my t shirt off my body and pushed Scott onto the bed, the towel slipping off his toned body simultaneously. His arm snaked around my waist, pulling me down to him, crashing his lips against mine again. I let him take off my boxers, keeping my hand in his blonde hair and my body entwined with his. I bit hungrily at his jawline and neck, wanting to mark him as my own. Wanting all of him to be mine. Wanting to be in control.

"I gotta say," Scott panted, lying in the tangled sheets next to me. "Alpha Mitch, he's super hot." I rolled my eyes and snuggled into his chest, smirking at the small bruises I could see scattered there. Damn. I'd been thirsty. We lay in comfortable silence for a moment, me warmed by the heat of his body and him playing with my hair.

"Are you okay though, baby?" He mumbled. "Why were you home so early?" I swallowed.

"I, I saw Travis." I told the truth but I swear to god, I could hear his fists clench. I rolled my eyes.

"What the fuck did that twat want?"

"Honey, it doesn't matter, calm down." I snuggled into his solid body (PS- spooning a rock is hard) as he mumbled something coldly. "Sorry, what?"

"Is..." Scott sighed. "Was he the reason you were so turned on when you came in?" He asked in a small, insecure voice. I pulled back from his embrace sharply.

"What the fuck? No! Of course not!" I sat up and shifted to the other side of the bed swiftly. "Scott, is that really what you think? What the actual fuck? You're hot, Scott! You came in wearing nothing but a towel, what did you think I was going to do? Eat cereal?"

"No, I-I just wondered, okay?" He said in a small voice. "I mean, Travis is hot. How would I know if he had...turned your head?"

"Even if he had, which he hasn't, by the way, do you seriously think I would do anything about it? Do you really think I would do something?" I stepped away from him.

"Well, what would stop you? You did it to him!" I could see the regret in his eyes immediately as he clapped a hand over his mouth. I saw red.

"What did you just say to me?"