Mitch

I was worried about Scott. Really worried. That morning, his face was scarred with frown lines, and I could not distract him. He refused to tell me what was wrong, insisting I still travelled to Texas. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him lightly, and gladly watching his face soften. But it returned to the stressed Scott that was suddenly so familiar.
"Hey, Scotty, please don't do this. Not today. I won't see you for two weeks. Please." A flash of concern flickered across his eyes, but he hauled a large smile onto his face, that I could tell was false, but I didn't mention it. I kissed Scott, pulling my hand through his blonde hair. I drew away, resting my head on his chest as we hugged tightly.
"Goodbye Scott."
"Bye Mitchie." He whispered with the hint of a tear in his eye. I sighed. I didn't want to leave him so soon after we became an item. I tried to keep Scott in my mind until we were in the air, when I fell into a deep sleep.

It was Scott. He was holding the hands with two other boys, people I recognised as two of his previous boyfriends. One, Ben, opened the door to Scott's bedroom, while the other, Carlos, pulled him inside. To my horror, Scott did not pull away, but skipped into his bedroom, already pulling off his shirt. He placed his photo of us together face down on his bedside table.
"What Mitch doesn't know won't hurt him..." Scott teased the boys, playfully licking his lips. Carlos began to snog Scott's face as Scott pulled him closer, his fingers entwined in his ex-boyfriend's hair. As Scott and Carlos continued to kiss, their tongues twisting and writhing, Ben turned his attention to Scott's abs. He followed Scott's chest down to his jeans which seemed to magically slide off. ("Sir?") Ben plunged his hand into Scott's underwear, grinning like a maniac. ("Sir...?") I opened my mouth to scream Scott's name, but no sound came out. ("Sir, sir?") I tried to run to pull the boys off of Scott, but my feet were rooted to the ground, ("Sir!?") and I watched as Scott and his ex-boyfriends made love. ("Sir, sir.... Are you alright?")

"Sir? Excuse me? Sir? Sir?..." I woke up suddenly to a relieved air hostess, who was standing over me. I blinked and realised what I thought I had just witnessed was a dream. A bad dream. Of course Scott wouldn't do that. Scott would never have sex with another man while I was away. He believed in trust. Didn't he?