Scott

I awoke in my bed, completely naked, my arm wrapped around Mitch. I smiled lazily and awoke him with a steamy kiss. I ran my tongue between my teeth, revelling in the taste of him. It was clear we both vividly remembered last night, and very much enjoyed it. After all, it was amazing. I pulled Mitch on top of my body, tracing his thin spine with my forefinger, kissing his shoulder, his neck, his cheeks, his lips. Those lips. The soft, plump gods outshining any kiss I had ever experienced. He pushed his hips against mine, wrapping his legs around mine, and his hands grabbing at my muscular arms. I groaned in pleasure. I was the luckiest guy in the world because I was with the sexiest, cutest man alive.

We continued to lie in bed together, stealing kisses for an hour, before we got up. I turned on the shower and climbed in, recalling the best night I'd ever had. I didn't hear Mitch come in, but I felt his lips, his stubble on my shoulder blades, causing me to shiver. I turned round opening my eyes to see him, my hands, my lips urgent for action. He ran his hand through my sopping wet white-blonde hair whispering in my ear. It was unbelievable. The kisses, the sex, it was mind-blowing. I had loved him for so long, but never known he was capable of anything so hot.

Every time I saw him, I became more and more obsessed. Almost attached to his neck, the pale skin peppered with round little bruises, masking the faint marks from his past lovers, my very own canvas. He was mine. Mine forever. Or for as long as he'd have me. 
I was content. I was happy. I was with Mitch, and it was red hot. I wouldn't have changed anything for the world.