Scott

I pushed open the door, throwing my keys on the sofa. I thought I could feel Mitch's eyes running down my body, searching my shoulders, biceps, bum. But I resisted the urge to tell him straight away that I loved him. I would have to be diplomatic. Then, hopefully, I could take him to my bedroom, and repeat my dreams in real life. I shuddered in pleasure. But I had to wait for him to speak first, to see if he was going to mention anything about the feelings I had most likely imagined he felt. I sat down at the breakfast bar. I gripped the coffee mug he had poured for me tightly as he swallowed and prepared himself.

"So..." He started, avoiding my gaze. "There's something I've wanted to tell you for a very long time, okay? I just don't want you to freak out..." He trailed off as I promised to stay calm. I forced myself to keep a straight face; usually I couldn't help but smile when he was nervous, he's adorable.
Mitch began speaking.

"You know when we were fifteen and I first came out, and you completely supported me. It destroyed me. I know I'm probably not making a lot of sense, but let me carry on," he said as I opened my mouth. "I have been trying to hint something to you for six years, and I can't wait any longer."

I held my breath. Finally, my dreams might be coming true! I stared into his anxious chocolate eyes, melting inside, and ushered him to continue.

"I...I... Scott Hoying, I'm, I'm in love with you."
Inside I was celebrating, but I kept a straight face. I sighed deeply and said...