Mitch

I felt Scott shaking and blew out a deep breath, trying my hardest not to let the tears spill down my face. I lifted his chin to look at me, kissing his forehead, running my hand through his messy hair, smoothing the blonde waves. Suddenly I was swamped. I hugged Scott back tighter than ever before, holding the fabric of his shirt in my clenched fists as he stroked the back of my head breathing rhythmically.

"Made a wrong turn, once or twice. Dug my way out, blood and fire. Bad decisions, that's alright. Welcome to my silly life." Scott's watery voice rang through the empty hospital room as he began to sing.

"Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood. Miss 'No way, it's all good'. It didn't slow me down. Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated, look I'm still around." I joined in, smiling at my beautiful boyfriend. I squeezed his hand and we both began the chorus simultaneously. "Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel like you're less than less than perfect. Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel like you're nothing, you are perfect to me." We ended in giggles, both smiling dreamily into the other's eyes. My chocolate pools connected with Scott's stormy blue diamonds and I took both his hands in mine.

"We'll get through this together, okay?"

~

Scott carried me through the door of the flat and set me gently on the sofa. He made to move away but I grabbed his hand pulling him next to me. I kissed his lips, my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me, letting myself melt into him. His hands slid round my waist and he leaned back so he was lying down with me on top of him, slipping into our natural, familiar rhythm, and began to properly kiss me back. His hands slid down my back as his tongue asked for entry into my mouth. I shut my eyes, soaking in the smell of his sexy, clean scent, and I reluctantly pulled way. I put my hand on his chest to try to stop him from leaning in again but failed as he placed sloppy but sexy kisses down my neck. I moaned in pleasure and he wickedly grinned at me, finding the spot. He nibbled on the skin as I bit back the noise growing in my throat and ran my fingers into his blonde hair. His hands travelled beneath the fabric of my tee, tracing the faint muscles. He was teasing me. I pushed him down on the couch, and kissed him hungrily, my hand wandering to his thigh and my lips found a freckle on his neck. I kissed him there, hearing the sounds of pleasure escaping Scott's lips. My hand travelled down his jeans resting in his back pockets and his pulled my tee off. The tables turned once more and he kissed my collarbone, slowly travelling down my chest, my abdomen and to my waistband, where he left a series of gentle kisses like butterfly wings. I smiled down at his eager face and took his roaming hand. I led him to the bedroom and shut the door as he tore off his top and began to put urgent kisses on the back of my neck. I pushed him on to the bed and we kissed each other's lips like our lives depended on it as our hips began to sync. He pushed me over so he was on top, continuing to kiss me with his plump, pink lips. He moved his hips faster against mine, more urgent, bored of teasing. Knock. Knock. Knock. Scott cursed loudly as I escaped from beneath him and pulled on my tee to answer the door. Kirstie stood there, soaking wet from the rare pour of rain outside, holding litres of ice cream and mascara running down her face.

"We broke up."