Kurapika x Reader (Hunter x Hunter)

This is my first self-wrote fanfiction so I'm sorry if it's bad....

.

.

.

Kurapika's pov

I walked through a forest. It was a warm and beautiful day. I had a day off from work because Neon decided that I was working way to much and were way to stressed in the last few days. This day kinda felt like the day that I last spent with (F/N)

-flashback-

"Kurapika! Pairo! If you keep climbing on such high trees you'll just end up hurting yourself!"

A (h/c) girl shouted

"Be quiet! You're not our mother, (F/N)!"

"I know! But you two still need to come back or we'll get in trouble with our parents!"

(F/N) shouted back

"That is right Kurapika"

Pairo now said

"Fine! We're coming! But only if you'll ask if we can spend the night together!"

"Anything if you're coming down from there!"

"Well then"

I said while climing the tree down

"And now you have to ask your parents!"

"Yes I know"

"Then let's go!"

-in the evening-

"So what should I read now? Kurapika? Pairo?"

"I think you three should sleep now!"

Kurapikas mom suddenly said. We looked up from our books because we didn't heard her coming in

"But we don't want to sleep now, mother!"

"Well, I think that Pairo is about to fall asleep and if you don't want to sleep then ask (F/N) to sing for you!"

With those words she turned around and left the room.

"So?"

"What?"

"Should I sing?"

"Okay....."

I mumbled. Pairo just nodded. He was too tired to talk. So I took him and walked on the big mountain of pillows which we had prepared before we had started to read because we didn't wanted to leave the room with the books. (F/N) followed me and sat besides me. Pairo was laying on the other side. Then she started singing(A/N Sorry for the german version I just love this song.... It's the song from the anime Kobato which Kobato sings for the little child in the park)

I realised that Pairo was already sleeping. Then suddenly I felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked at a sleeping (F/N).

"She's sleeping.... She looks so beautiful....."

I mumbled.Then I put her down and also fell asleep.

-end of flashback-