Akabane Karma x Twin Sister! Reader (Assassination Classroom)

(N/N) means nick name by the way
.
.
.
.
.

Reader's p.o.v.

"I understand that we look alike and that I might behave just like you sometimes and all BUT THAT'S NOT A REASON FOR THOSE ASSHOLES TO RUN AWAY! I'M NOT CREEPY AT ALL!"

"Calm down (F/N)-chan. We don't want to be expelled again"

"WE were expelled because YOU decided to destroy some things and because YOU always hurt people. And it's also YOUR fault that WE need to go into the end class!"

I hissed towards Karma who looked as bored as always.

"Do you have a problem with the E-class?"

"No, I don't! But I have a problem with the fact that I always get the same punishment as you just because we're twins. I mean, seriously? What the heck did our parents thought when they told the principal and the teachers that we always deserve the same punishment?"

"Maybe they thought that if we would get the same punishment I would try to not get into trouble since you would get into trouble too."

"Well, that didn't stop you, Bakarma."

"Yes I know (N/N)."

"You're an idiot, you know that?"

"Yeah, sure.... But look we are here."

We stared at the training place that was infront of us. It seemed like the class had just finished whatever they were doing and slowly walked back to the classroom. We were standing ontop of the stairs so naturally they saw us. Nagisa-kun and some other guy stopped when they saw us.

"Yo, Nagisa-kun."

"Karma-kun, you're back."

I didn't even brother to listen to them. I was more interested in the octopus which we learned was named Koro-sensei. I thought the he was annoying right from the very beginning. I hated his stupid grin.

"(F/N)-san you're also here?"

I looked back to Nagisa-kun and the other guy.

"Yes"

I simply answered.

"And who is the girl?"

The other guy asked.

"I'm Bakarma's twin sister."

But before the guy could say something else, Karma started to walk towards Koro-sensei.
(A/n: You all know what happens next and I'm bad at writing that stuff so I won't write it)

~timeskip to after school~

I walked back to the main campus so I could finally go home. I had always hated this school. It had a stupid system. Who's brilliant idea was it to have a class that the others would always make fun of? Ah, right it was the idea of our stupid principal.

"(N/N), wait for me!"

I didn't stopped. I knew that Karma would eventually catch up with me so I didn't had to stop.

"Wow, are you so angry at me that you ignore me?"

"I. Am. Not. Angry!"

I hissed angrily.

"Absolutely not."

Karma had now catched up with me and started to pet my head. I slapped his hand away.

"Why are you so angry, (N/N)-chan?"

"Because you're an asshole."

"That's nothing new, right?"